I THINK I GOT THE HANG OF IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
how is it? i really read all the tuts and i got the 3d thing down, thanks for being there for me guys :)

:no:

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
you have a front view as ref.. now get a side ref aswell.. and make a serious start dan :)

like i said in your last topic.. make the side ref as big as the front ref.. that wil work and then start modeling :D

it's not that hard..

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
the hardest part is finding a side ref the same size...

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Dan16 said:
the hardest part is finding a side ref the same size...

resizing pictures in adobe photoshop.............

Best answers
Come on man, it is obvious you aren't even trying. Why do you insist on mocking us who tried to help you by just creating a sphere and 2 cylinders then saying you read the tutorials?

There are no tutorials that teach you to model that way.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers

this is just a part of a pic i found on the 1ST page of google!

now you have the side view.. go for it!
no small talkings now :p

i did your 1st step

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
next thing you know the body is going to be a couple of other cylinders.. great model youve got there

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ooh, thanks man, i seriously couldnt find one. Yeah, ill try this now. And yes Idane, you caught me, this was a mockery of that ****ing retard gir and his sidekick Sniper who say they would rather see something 3d then a work of art... rofl.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Dan16 said:
ooh, thanks man, i seriously couldnt find one. Yeah, ill try this now. And yes Idane, you caught me, this was a mockery of that ****ing retard gir and his sidekick Sniper who say they would rather see something 3d then a work of art... rofl.
dan stop flaming other people.. and prove that you CAN learn.. damn..
ill keep checking this post.. and get rid of that pic.. in your first post it makes you look even worse.. im sorry to say it like that

anyways good luck

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
first off a 2d peice of **** paper is isnt a work of art, actually i like this shere and cylinders a lot better but next time please put an effort into your future models okay? rofl..

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats good, you can print it out and hang it on your wall, sport.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
first off a 2d peice of **** paper is isnt a work of art, actually i like this shere and cylinders a lot better but next time please put an effort into your future models okay? rofl..
sniper he did that model as a joke..

he is really starting now give him a chance to proof that he can model.. all modelers started like crap.. look at smo.. he made ugly models.. but a year later he made the best models ive seen (well fot that time then.. i saw better models now :p)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dan16 said:
Well, have a warning for flaming. Cool yourself down. One more account of flaming from you and you'll be off for two weeks. ;/

dangit magus i was typing up a lecture to dan16 and guess what i saw when i hit preview, meh 5 minutes of my life wasted, -nuttzy

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Well, have a warning for flaming. Cool yourself down. One more account of flaming from you and you'll be off for two weeks. ;/

dangit magus i was typing up a lecture to dan16 and guess what i saw when i hit preview, meh 5 minutes of my life wasted, -nuttzy
dangit magus i was typing up a lecture to dan16 and guess what i saw when i hit preview, meh 5 minutes of my life wasted, -
lol is it "first to punish the wrong-do-er?" if so, lemme join in on the game

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
lol is it "first to punish the wrong-do-er?" if so, lemme join in on the game
If you have a point to make about a user in this thread, then PM it to one of us. Posting comments like this, which are off-topic among other things, isn't going to get you any further.

...and, no, there is no race to punish wrong-doers, the staff works in sync, not against each other.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg whoa a sphere and some entena thingies ;x

Atleast it's 3d ;x Try going with polies with faces/vertexes >;o

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Omg whoa a sphere and some entena thingies ;x

Atleast it's 3d ;x Try going with polies with faces/vertexes >;o
thanks, Ill try that! :yes:

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
youve already had a warning which is good enough for me, so i wont rant about your comment about me.

but i would like to take the time to point out some things.

1. i am by no means retarded, the fact that i can write a ledgible sentance, and then further express that by writing a symphony, other forms of music, create both 2D and 3D artworks, understand the differences between them, and then write tutorials for others to learn. i would say im above retarded.

2. sniper isnt my sidekick, ive criticised his work in the past, and will continue to do so.

3. this comunity is one based on good people sharing good idea's and good help, it is one where people criticise each other constructively and aim to help each other better there previous efforts.

4.If you want to post 2d work and call it art, then thats great, we encourage it. but do it in the correct forum, and not the modeling/skins section.

its not our fault you see criticism as a flame and an insult, and its definately not our fault that your incapable of accepting or acting on the numurous attempts at help which have been offered.

please, do not insult me again for no reason, if you have a problem with me, feel free to PM me.

as for your model. ms3d isnt best known for its primitive editing abilities. google search the CSgirl tutorial, and read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom