I think i found another devil but..... u wont belive this.

Best answers
the devil has been crashing our [Riced] Server lately and our clan has lead to belive its ......... Mr.satan. I have not confirmed this myself yet but my other clan member [-1-] Said that he is crashing our server so other people can go into his. Im not quite sure if it is mr.satan or not.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1858769
Names he uses so far:
Mr.Sweeney
Sexy Mexy
M34 punisher or something like that

He has more steam id's but i have not got them yet from my clan members.
If this is Mr.Satan or someone else or someone, action needs to be taken.

Warbandit

Addition: We have found he is acting as a [Riced] member. We have proof.
here is his ip
[AMX] Sexy Mexy (68.54.13.112,) trying to connec

EDIT: We found something. people are downloading in his server they are downloading evm. He is using the names of the people who are downloading.

Best answers
Knowing that he's somewhat my friend and as I know, his server has people playing most of the time...I doubt that he will do such pointless thing...but anyways I'll try to help you and find out if he's the one...(as I like to help other clans...hehe)

Best answers
# 3 "[ph34r] Mr. Satan {GF-S}" 62 STEAM_0:0:1577305 11 08:47 5

Thx i dont think its him either but my clan is very convinced its him. ^ is a nother steam id. (normal one) if needed

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
mr.satan, had this tryout server,, since it was a try out server i was under a fake name Budd-- this name is used by sum other persob too,,

then satan says brb,
then he changes his name to sexy mexy,,
then he leaves,,
then i look riced server view game info, and i see sexy mexy ther,,
i was like wtf
after 10 seconds i see riced server crashed

i may not have hard proof, but belive me its him,,!!

and he also goes under the name spanky,,..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, this is now under investigation and the action taken (if any, depending on the outcome) shall be posted here.

Meanwhile, this thread is closed to avoid conflicts and flames due to possibly false/true accusations.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update:

Please send a screenshot to me or any other member of the forum staff as proof accompanying your claim. I cannot add any of those SteamID's to the crasher's list without screenshots...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom