I thank you UK and British Forces

Best answers
I thank you UK and British Forces and other allies that our supporting us in the war in Iraq I thank you. i hope all american and british forces return safely.

But I dont thank the French sorry.:no:

Best answers
HURRAY FOR FREEDOM FRIES!!!

anyways, I hope they do to, but remeber becarful in the forums, war flames can get really heated. Dont go off saying something like "IRAQ SUCKS!!!" because there are people from Iraq here.

Best answers
u do know that more have died from 'accidents' then bullets. want i'm happy to see is NO aussies have died yet.

Best answers
didn't notice that i think it suppose to be US and British forces.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
glad SOMEONE knows that UK is there to... too many threads I have seen (on other forums) where aparently UK forces where not there at all -.-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally there doing something about saddam ( Hurray for USA, Australia, and that other country in Europe that is helping
)

only prob I got is the ppl in America are boycotting France,
how immature can you be
selling stock, throwing away wine in the streets.
and then they wonder why so many ppl can't stand usa ;)

but even if they act like children, still glad there doing something about saddam.

R.I.P. to all the soldiers who have died and my condolences to there family’s and friends

Best answers
Originally posted by Prozac
Finally there doing something about saddam ( Hurray for USA, Australia, and that other country in Europe that is helping [/b][/quote] [b]Europe[/b]

The other country happens to be Spain, i think they're the ones who sent in one submarine and firing tomhawke missiles. if u mean turkey they're creating more problems then sloving. why they didn't mobilize at the start of the wars puzzles me.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spain does not have Tommahawks, nor are they fired from submarines. US warships are the only ones with cruise missiles, all other countries that have them had them as nuclear warhead delivery vehicles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freedom fries!!! No! :(

Will we get arrested if we say "french fries?" :scared:
*Freedom fries sounds... weird? :\

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, apparently America isn't so Canada friendly these days since we don't support the war either.

Best answers
i got a feelin that joke is gonna come back and bite us in the ass.. were seriously making to many enemies..

Best answers
Well, no offense to any frenchies here in the forums...but politically France is acting quite retarded, apparently recently they have asked the U.S. to allow them to come into Iraq, when Saddam's regime has been dealt with, so that they can start running the oil and other businesses. Now does this make any sense at all to a sane person? They do nothing to help take down Saddam...in fact they oppose the idea of it before it happens, and yet they ask that they recieve the profit coming from starting up industries...essentially the spoils of war...of something they have paid no way, lives or moneywise. Do they expect the U.S. and UK (and other countries) to just leave once they have won??? But I too wish luck to all forces involved in this, and pray for them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-- WAR PARODY ON THE SONG "Yakity Yak" -- (I seriously heard this the other day)

Who's that supportin' Iraq,
That's Juse Germany & France.
Yakity Yak, bomb Iraq.

it's funny when you hear it.

Best answers
Odd, America has received so many help when they were growing. If the other countries didn't helped them, it'll be unlikely that America will have grown in a powerful country or a Free nation.
It will be named the "United States of England"

And I rather prefer the Germans over the French. Germany is such a easy language where I come from, we can almost understand eachother! :)

Anyways, this is America's war. I don't really trust Bush...
But Saddam deserves a nice bullet in his ass, he kills his own people for no reason.
Just because some hate him, or if someone likes something else. He doesn't care about the people..... Just shoot it and let it bleed to hell.

Best answers
ultraq lives in iraq :cry: but he moved but anyway i think all uk and usa would want uk and usa to win.. Btw has spain actually come in? and australia has :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Spain does not have Tommahawks, nor are they fired from submarines. US warships are the only ones with cruise missiles, all other countries that have them had them as nuclear warhead delivery vehicles.
then whos the one with the sub?
bull u can't? all u have to do is encase the missile like a torpedo and when it gets jumps out of the water goes back to being a missle so there !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom