I team buy place

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I whas thinging about a place where you can buy Items like:
Scouter,Dragon Radar,sensu beens and others
This place suld be near your spanig place adn you suld find money an the map to buy theam
So what do you thing beacause The scouter was use onli in Frieza saga

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Buying things? I think the game is a bit too fast paced for that sort of thing. Plus I've never seen a Z-Fighter buy a damn thing.

The scouter is more of a radar in ESF. Just like most games now-a-days have a radar on the HUD someplace. It's not like people in real combat get radars, but you have them in CS. You see what I mean?

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
"OMG YOU NOOB STOP THROWING ME WHILE I BUY A COMBAT GI OF STR + 3!!!"

I don't know about you, but this idea would never work in the ESF I play. =o

The scouter was used more than just in the Frieza saga. And even still, so what? Goku only used the Kamehameha Torpedoes once, in the Frieza Saga, yet they were implemented into the game.

Sorry, but I don't see any way you could possibly make something like this feasible without slowing down the gameplay tremendously, and people say it's slow enough (because of the new melee system) as it is.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No use for it. Senzus are a bit overpowerd thats why they were taken out of the official releese. The only map that has them is riverside, and the reason is that the main file got lost and they cant change it ^^.

Buying stuff like in CS dosent work cause you dont have rounds and the dragonball radar is usseless cause if you play CTDB than you get a map where the DBs are all in one place.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
wow. this idea made me laugh. buying stuff is pointless, since the earth warriors sensed ki; there's no point in buying whats already there.

i dont wanna explain why i disagree with the rest of them, so to sum up my opinion to them, "no" o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
THIS IS A STUPID SUGESTIOn GOD what a child

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
just look who is talking...

well, there is no need for this, esf is fast pased.. so no need!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Congrats Andrey. You have the honor of being the first person I give a warning to. Well done. BAM :warning:. Spam and flaming is bad k?

Best answers
Grega said:
No use for it. Senzus are a bit overpowerd thats why they were taken out of the official releese. The only map that has them is riverside, and the reason is that the main file got lost and they cant change it ^^.
Senzus arent overpowered they just give life and power to user.... nothing bad there.... :notice:

Anyway this game would sink to a CS level witrhout the popularity but wtih more of the OMG HAX!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
they dont give any power, they just restore your energy pool and your hit points.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I know theath you don't like my ideea it's sucks but still not all dbz caraters had Scouter scouter is to good and since we don't have a ki sensing scouter suld not have all players theaths why i sugestet a buy menu for not all the players to have a Scouter ,It will bee more grate if not all player had a scouter
And we need a dragon radar to find the dragon ball's o if you what to make the scouter whit a dragon radar in it it will be greate
And Sensu beams suld be hard to find because the sensu beams is great

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
but the scouter is already implanted and evryone has it just press F9.

Though there are some people who dont use it (like me) XD

And the scouter already is combined with the dragon radar.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you see this is what I what to say theath not all players should have the scouter onli the one who use it maybe like you grag I bet you play esf onli whit trunks well And you do not use scouter why ? is because Trunks never usesd scouter or you R thath good ?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy i play Vegeta moastly Trunks is to slow. And i dont use the scouter cause it makes it more interesting. Ofcourse (sometimes) i turn it on if i have a 1 on 1 against a pro :p. And i pick Trunks only when the people on the server are slow cause he is slow :p

Hes just my fav XD

The point of the scouter is to replace the sensing ability they had in the show.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Of curs trunks is to slow even gohan has more speed thean him any way Trunks suld have the same speed as a SSJ beacause he is a SSJ and the speed ofr a SSJ is 280 not 250this is probaly for USSJ not SSJ any way an topic I just what not for all player to have scouters maybe just the ones who use theam in the serieus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom