I subscribed to Force pit and i need help!!!

Ex-Pro 1.2.3 Player
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi i subscribed to forcepit about a week ago and i am just wondering how do you guys give us force pit subcribers the info is it via email, via pm or are you guys gonna open a forum that only force pit subscribers can go on? if you need proof that i did subscribe i can give it to you right now

Get Verified
Get Verified--Your Key to More Security and Free Features

Get Verified and help increase the security of your PayPal transactions for yourself and for everyone with whom you do business. You can also:
Fund purchases directly from your checking or savings account, in addition to using credit cards
Improve your reputation by letting others know you're a confirmed, Verified member of the PayPal community
Send money to friends, family, and PayPal Personal Account holders
Get Verified!

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to be sure you are on the real PayPal website.https://www.paypal.com/row/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/row/securitytips

Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

Dear Tour Pallanen, (not gonna put my real name for security reasons)

This email confirms that you have paid OktaGone ([email protected]) $5.00 USD using PayPal.

Currency From: CAD
Exchange Rate: 0.836479
Currency To: USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 57S65558NY368304U
Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
Total: $5.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Force Pit subscriptions Subscription
Item/Product Number: 1_14526
Buyer: Tour Pallanen

Business Information

Business: OktaGone
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact OktaGone at [email protected].

Get Verified – Your Key to More Security and Free Features

Get Verified and help increase the security of your PayPal transactions for yourself and for everyone with whom you do business. You can also:

Fund purchases directly from your checking or savings account, in addition to using credit cards
Improve your reputation by letting others know you're a confirmed, Verified member of the PayPal community
Send money to friends, family, and PayPal Personal Account holders

Get Verified!

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/row/HISTORY. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/row/HELP.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to the Forums Main and look for a hidden suprise underneath the ESF League board. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just look at the last thing under ESF league, and you will find it thar. It's quite fun in the force pit \o/

Damn you DD! I really hate this 120 second thing ;_; We all gotta live with it.

anyways, let me be the first one to tell you, congradulations.

:warning:BE WARNED!:warning:

KAMA IS EVIL!

Also, we'll only accept you if you bring us PIE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt realise that subscribing was such a difficult process. Just give it time for the transaction to go through, I remember mine took about a week.

Ex-Pro 1.2.3 Player
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thx you guys

But there is nothing i got proof as well the transaction went through too

Name:
OktaGone (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

Total Amount:
-$5.00 USD

Conversion From:
-$5.98 CAD
Conversion To:
$5.00 USD
Exchange Rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.836479 U.S. Dollars

Item Amount:
$5.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
Force Pit subscriptions Subscription
Item Number:
1_14526
Time:
20:20:06 PDT
Cleared
Shipping Address:

No Address Provided

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.oktagone.net/
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: +61 1300726150

Funding Type:
eCheck
Funding Source:
$5.98 CAD -

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
..you ALWAYS talk about pie
That's cuz pie iz teh shiznit man!

If you subscribe to the force pit and don't see "Force Pit" in the esf forums while logged in, then PM mastasurf or someone to give you the access. That's what I had to do.

Yeah bring pie, you're screwed if you don't.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
My mom said I could get $5 on her credit card, so now i can join the :devgrin: force pit :devgrin: and I just happen to have some PIE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom