I search tutorials of animation 3ds max

Best answers
HI I am creating a mod of dragon ball for hl2 RPG, and already I have the model of goku small, but nose that tool max uses in 3ds to encourage, some person can give me a good tutorial of animation with 3ds max, to jump to move and quite thank you

Best answers
I barely understood a damn thing you just said, but I did pick out you wanted to learn how to animate for 3d studio max. I assume since your working with Half-Life your going to go towards bones. So a good idea is to look up tutorials around there, although with limited english understanding I'm not sure how well you'll find some. If your going to use biped then :

http://www.cgtutorials.com/t166/Aut...udio___Making_a_biped_and_rigging_to_skinning

There are a few better ones other there for character studio, just look around.

Don't expect to learn to animate too quickly. Takes a while to rig and animate correctly. Oh and before I forget if you're going to start a mod I suggest following the ModDB rules: Be Ready With A Site, Be Original, Be Dedicated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you realise there are already 2 dbz mods being made right? Both of em with great potential..
There is DBA and DBS.. but im not gonna post links as that might be considered recruiting

Best answers
One does not unload some web to raise it in order that one could unload them please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom