I search for models, please post your creations Here Please

Best answers
This is a model thread

This is a model thread you should post models if you have some and if you have no models, then you don't have to post.

And can somebody tell me how to make a CRYING :( smilie :(
Because if I have no models I will cry.

Best answers
are you going to go to your momy and cry???:p:p:cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
I think you did that already Yoji

NOT EVERY ONE IS LIKE YOU YOJI. I MEAN NOBODY IS LIKE YOU A LITTLE CRYING KID AND A BAD MODELER. I CAN'T MODEL BUT I DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME BIG, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD MODELER THEN POST A LINK OR YOU WILL BE A LITTLE CRYING KID.

CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID.
CRYING LITTLE KID GO TO YOUR MOMY AND CRY, CRY, CRY.

Best answers
Harbiter.. you have to be the spammiest, lamest, triple posting moron to join so far.. do something about it, oh and about your earlier post, Hsu does have Super Mod in his sig if you'd actually bother to look before you posted.

ok, on topic again. Yoji, can you send me that file? I would like to see how the electric effect and the just ssj aura effect was accomplished as i'm working on a aura pack and it's confusing the nads off me :p thanks.

Best answers
Don't cry!

That is what I mean, CANT YOU READ YOU SHOULD POST MODELS, MODELS, AND MODELS, AGAIN. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE MODELS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE YOJI. I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE HAS GOT AURAS WITH ELECTRICITY OR SOMETHING ELSE. AND IF HE HAVE MODELS HE SHOULD POST THEM HERE OR SHOULD POST A PIC.

!!!!!!!!!!DON'T WRITE ABOUT ME, WRITE ABOUT MODELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What means SPAM?:D

Yoji if you really have models, send them to [email protected] .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if there arent any of those models out, then why dont you just pm someone to make it, and mabye then youd stop whining
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
I would think about my AVATAR.

It's really funny hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.

I give you a tip, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHANGE IT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i lost a superbowl bet thats why i have it and thats also why cookie wants his thing cut off

Best answers
this thread needs to be locked, way the hell too much spam.But on the helpful side, If you want models go to redsaiyan.net. They have an aura or two there too. Its the best site for esf models. If theres a model you want and its not there, use the search button and look around this forum. But dont make crappy threads like this where all you do is whine and beg for models.

Best answers
Harbiter, spam is messages not on topic, and again, if you bothered to actually read my post, i did ask about models, aura models.. btw, ENOUGH WITH THE CAPS.

I'm now pming yoji, as soon as my aura pack is complete then i'll post it up here for all you good people to enjoy ;)

Best answers
Amen to that.... ;)

CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID, CRYING KID,
Omg,Is he 6 years old?

Look little buddy....you want models go to Redsaiyan

The owner (the guy so posted above) Has tons of models there
so please stop spamming before you get banned..

Best answers
wääääääääääää

wääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää

give me a aura wäääääääää

Best answers
on rsm we allow spamming but this would go to far shees;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom