i say dbz hood is bitter this game is good but

Best answers
dbz hood models look super bitter the the goku look bitter the gameplay is bitter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bitter? I don't like bitter.

Like grapefruits. They're bitter too.

Best answers
Well, thats because ESF in based on the Half-Life 1 engine wich is very old compared to the UT 2004 engine & has lees graphical posebilites.

EDIT: But that dosent mean that DBZHOOD is better then ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw graphics, I want good gameplay, ESF has good gameplay unrivaled by any other mod, I want ESF. Do I get a cookie now?

So unless you come with some good arguments, you won't get far with your..well whatever you are trying to do. By the way, most people don't like bitter stuff, so if you say that DBZ Hood is bitter...it actually sucks, or not?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question. How do you know DBZ hood will have better gameplay if it isnt even out yet. Nor have you played ESF (atleast i think you didnt)

You realy cant judge stuff that you havent seen yourself. Just saying its better cause it looks better isnt realy a point. I favour the good old Ninja Gaiden 2 for NES (all 2D graphics) over some totaly 3D flashy games. Just cause Ninja Gaiden had a super story.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Bitter? I don't like bitter.

Like grapefruits. They're bitter too.
I find grapefruits to be great if you put sugar on them. I used to have them for breakfast in Florida.

As for DBZ hood, for the engine they're working on they're graphics are no where near as good as they could be. If you look at the HL engine and their engine, and compare them, ESF is doing a better job. Plus you've never played the game, so there isn't much to say now is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom