I return and wish for information

Best answers
Ok, so I've been away for a bit... looking to get ESF again. What I want to know is, Which Version should I get? The Final Beta or 1.2.3?

Also, anything else that would improve my gameplay experience and what not. I want to be able to play with people and have good fights.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
123 is more stable than the open beta and theres no servers for the open beta so go with the stable one

Best answers
Ah, well that clears that up well. Guess I just need to see about any addons.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i recomend ecx rc2 and bigpack 8.4 install the bigpack 8.4 after you install ecx

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see the appeal. More characters, more attacks, more of everything.

No one says an addon has to be like ECX. No ones made anything like this, but I'd be all for an addon that added things such as a duel system, melee tweaks, a swoop button, etc.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didnt i perfectly proove that you can easily script a swoop toggle button ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course you can script a swoop button. But if there was an addon that only added gameplay stuff, everyone on a server that ran that addon would have access to the swoop button making it fair. One person on a server having a swoop button is lame

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Also, anything else that would improve my gameplay experience and what not. I want to be able to play with people and have good fights.
If you want the best gameplay experience, stick to regular ESF. If you want to see flashy transformations and giant beams, get ECX.

Best answers
Alright, I'll stick with regular. I didn't know if anything was good or not. Now to go check through maps.

Thanks for all the commentary on my request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom