I read the stickies. Then , did a search. But..

Best answers
All i have got is you get a background image and put vertexs around it and then face it. The stickys dont tell me another thing else. i wanna get a background image and make a model out of it. Can anyone help me out or point me to a sticky.

Best answers
You want background images for modeling reference?
Try google picture search...

Best answers
no...i put the vertexs around the image then i dunt know what to do i saw that brolly WIP and i say that he used alot of vertexes i wanna know how do i make it. what kind of shapes do i need to put around the pic

Best answers
You need to click the "Face" button thats on the left of the "Vertex" button on the tool bar, then select 3 vertices to make a face, or a polygon

Best answers
After you have build faces from one side you switch into another view and move those vertexes on another axis to create a 3D Object.

Best answers
o_O so i guess what you need is a tutorial...here i started using this but i never got round to finishing how to learn to model. its for milkshape 3d. it does the thing where u have a background image and model a person from it. hope this is useful and what you needed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
search in the sticky for a link to the csgirl tut, it explains everything step by step, and its virtually impossible to misunderstand anything,

Best answers
um...that csgirl tutorial doesnt work with me. i download it and a error message comes up :p

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are You Using 3DS Max, Or Milkshape 3D?, If Your Using Milkshape , Im Willing To Make You A Video Tutorial, And If You Want To I Can Also Add A Voice Narroration By..Cough Me..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, if ur talking about my brolly, its made completely differently to the method your talking about. if you want to make it that way ull probably need 3dsmax, i dont know how good milkshape is for primitave editing.

Best answers
with milkshape 3d primitive edit is like a zero... you cannot cut the polys up so its ussless... with the cs girl tut the only one that works is the file planet link so ya download away.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Here's My Brolly, It WAS A WIP Untill I Saw Gir Was Makin A Brolly, So I Stopped Production, It Was Made Polly by Polly, I Think Your Also Talkin About PbP Modelling , Using A Ref Pic For Your Model, But The Ref's Have To Be Good..

*EDIT* Why Is It That Every Thread I Post On Seems To Die?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom