I R Making Kid Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, take out the abs, Buu doesnt have abs.. And show what it REALLY looks like in smoothshaded please.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the mound and chin is to big, look pic.

that sais all

Best answers
the model is amazing , the edges between his eyebrows , it doesnt really matter they should be less vertical , but nobody looks there so what the heck
but one thing u should do , remove the sixpacks and he should have a flat stomach and it should be a bit fat , other then that, the bet kid buu model i have ever seen
and that's something u should be proud of

Best answers
mesh smooth doesn't really cover up mistakes, it makes them more visible, and from the pics, only the collar bone looks messed up.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
the mound and chin is to big, look pic.

that sais all
As you should know, the proportions of dbz characters change quite often, when they are being viewed from different perpectives. So, it's a mather of mixing it up, and try to make it look as good as possible, wich Dendza imo did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey dendza... that's a nicely full detail model. a few flaws.. but to be that good and still remain under 1k, i tip my hat to you. good job so far

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx guys!
and i'm holding on my ref (like CS said char. in DBZ are changing.....look at Goku's hair for example)
here is my ref (I show it cuz I wont use it again its old)

and the update....done the legs/pants

Best answers
man..i told u that ref is inaccurate...the lags r too dam short...and the pants r to wide..

Best answers
yes waaaaaaaaayyyy to short and it looks like hes a squating miget

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so ur saying that its ok?

Like I said I am waiting for people 2 critic the legs....I know they are short but I'm waiting 2 see if every1 saw that.
I will fix those if guys say I should

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, dont get rid of the abs, just join up the vertecies in the middle so they are more of a flat plate, but still have an outward definition.

Best answers
His torso is too fat also. Though, this might be due to the short/fat legs, either way, he does look like a midget squatting

Best answers
I would think the legs are a bit wide but why is everyone saying they are short? He is supposed to be the size of a kid, hence the name "KID BUU", Yes?

Best answers
compare the length of the legs to his body, and head. then you'll see how short it is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in dragonball z most kid characters legs were about the same length as there body, with an enlarged head. try to follow that line, and make the pants less baggy, use that ref i sent you :p

Best answers
lol..guys...ur just repeating what i have already pointed out :p...its his stupid ref...he looks like a fat dow in the ref...i told him to find a better one...at least the body is slimmer...and yes..he does look like he is goin to **** all over the place :p

is this good enough flaming for u dendza..many next time ull listen from the first time...instead of wasting time like u always do.........300bux...pff...give me a break...i would be surprised if someone offered 10 bux :p....lol....

ok..enough flaming spamming and what so ever...now lets hope he gets online soon...cant wait til he gets his stupid cable already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom