I R Making Kid Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the model looks brilliant,even if it doesnt exactly fit the ref...
good work

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MaxKiller u have a problem.....I dont see any flame in here only YOU
so I will fix teh legos and every1 will b happy
I just wanted 2 find out if its not me (I mean.....I thought I only see small legs)

now I will do that but I have a problm with his back....I dunno how it looks (since I never saw Buu saga)
if some1 wants 2 help go ahead :D

Best answers
ok..here u go guys :

ps. from now on..just ignore dendza...he is an empty dow...he can only model good...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an empty dow??? wtf is one of those??? and leave him alone, hes a nice guy...

Best answers
yea...now its more like kid buu......and he is nice to u!...he annoyes the **** out of me!!...keeps on goin with his *** jokes.....and wasting time...he could have done this 2 days ago....i had to spend 3 hours just finding refs for him..and then he started with the cell shading....for crying out load....y did u tell him how!...he kept on spamming my msn with ur quotes...and he still doesnt understand that ur technic is based on the skin...and since he is just using poly coloring....ink n point just stays blue and looks like flat crap...

Best answers
If he annoys you, DONT POST IN "HIS" THERAD! Jesus I hate people that talk trash about someone when they start **** first. Anyway, Dude if you want a ref of buu I will find one that is good and you should be able to get what your looking for.

Best answers
erm slim...i ment dendza....and Shenron...thats what u get when u deside on running a mod...hey..if he sucked at modeling...i would have kicked him in the balls....im just waiting for that moment to come >:F

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh oh, i thought u ment someone else,i thought dendza was a peaceful guy :p

Best answers
AHHH!!!! IT BURNS!! Ok the render.... it hurts ma eyes >_<, anyway add a few rows of polys to the knee area.. becuase right know that wont deform veryy well >_>, urm.. add some smoothing groups to the pecs and the abs and yeh gj :)

Best answers
lux good Dendza

oh and he posts here cause he is (supposbly) utf's leader, and Dendza only got 56K
so he gets online once in ... very long time
as for the back refs
lux the same as other super buu's back... only smaller

Best answers
It's really coming together. Not much to crit until we get an update.

Best answers
MaXKilleR said:
yea...now its more like kid buu......and he is nice to u!...he annoyes the **** out of me!!...keeps on goin with his *** jokes.....and wasting time...he could have done this 2 days ago....i had to spend 3 hours just finding refs for him..and then he started with the cell shading....for crying out load....y did u tell him how!...he kept on spamming my msn with ur quotes...and he still doesnt understand that ur technic is based on the skin...and since he is just using poly coloring....ink n point just stays blue and looks like flat crap...
Ok, im not sure if anyone else finds this weird, but have you guys noticed that in all of Maxkiller's posts, he continuously uses an elipsis? If you dont know what that means, its the 3 dots like "..." or more.

I counted 15 in this post. Bazaar o_O

Best answers
well i guess he likes to take his time in talking and while were talking about grammer bazaar is like a market while bizarre is strange.

just sharing the corrections with everyone ^^

Best answers
lol u mean 'ellipsis'

and i dont realy c how is this related...but it so happens that i used it to connect between sentences when my Enter button was screwed up....it didnt work from time to time...so i had to find a way to connect between sentences...so i used this...i just got used to it..and no one ever cared so much about it...

jenny...i do know what it means....and since u brought it up... ellipsis is an omission of words in order to avoid redundancy...

and i think u should be criting the model and not my grammer :p

Best answers
If we were to correct your grammar, It would be "does'nt work from time to time" and "I dont see" also I belive its a ENTER KEY, Not button. :laff:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And now we move back to the subject of the model in lieu of this debate over grammar. These kinds of observations can be reserved for IM's or even PM's.

Best answers
thank u...at least someone sees that this has nothin to do with the topic...
ps. SynShenron...these kinda replys will get u flamed...ur just lucky im calm today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom