I Quit

Best answers
its not early his timezone must be diferent then all of yours coz mine sure is here its about 7 hours tell april 2nd

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For everyone who think's freedom has started early... well think about it. The whole world doesn't change over into the next day at the same time. Over in the eastern hemisphere the day is already half over

Retired
Best answers
OMFG Prefalen Raziel where did you learn your grammer? a deaf hooker?

i'm not being an ass but reading any topic with your posts makes me want to kick you in the ass and give you a dictionary..

are you doing it like on purpose? i don't wanna yell at you if you have like A-D-D or anything like that cause then i can just point at you, then my sig, then laugh my ass off..

*EDIT* Freedom You Rock Ass Man.. If you ever Need a Job i need someone TO tuck me in at night

Best answers
aww bye man. I guess it's prolly time to move onto other things.

Best answers
Light Scream said:
OMFG Prefalen Raziel where did you learn your grammer? a deaf hooker?

i'm not being an ass but reading any topic with your posts makes me want to kick you in the ass and give you a dictionary..

are you doing it like on purpose? i don't wanna yell at you if you have like A-D-D or anything like that cause then i can just point at you, then my sig, then laugh my ass off..

*EDIT* Freedom You Rock Ass Man.. If you ever Need a Job i need someone TO tuck me in at night
aww **** up ***** u think yo kick my ass ill kick ur ass **** and yes im doing it on purpose u **** face coz im used 2 it

Retired
Best answers
well learn how to spell, because with that Disorder your gonna **** up your flight ticket and fly somewhere else..

like i told you before man, you need to get out of that room and get yourself a nice clean hooker.. or even better go for a walk...

ohh yea try this

www.dictionary.com

Peace Out Man

Don't Be Pissy with a frown, Be pissy with a Smile

*points at sig, Then You* :p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
This ends now, or your access does, your call noobnuts ;)

Retired
Best answers
Ah yes good day old chum im glad you came in to reclame this post from going under

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and with that correction by disney beam this topic is closed

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... going up to 245 counts so far! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom