I promissed someone a Z-Sword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I promissed someone a Z-Sword a while ago, in the mapping section, i cant remember who, but i made one for him today. So if you happen to see this, its for joo ^_^. about 306 polys:

C&C, and if anyone else wants it i will upload it, but i made it for that mapper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_otherworld i think, its been a while. so im not sure.

BTW, if you guys actually look at the picture long enough, there is a picture. I was just trying something new, like an intro type thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good! Probably for a map of supreme kai's planet. I'll download it (the map, though the model will come along)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That means: Can every1 have it for themselves?
Anyways
you see that in the real z sword there is 1 line in the middle. your model has 2. oh and the the part where you hold the sword is brown with black diagonal lines not blue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p

Thats not a skin, so i didnt make the colors accurate. But i did edit it a little and used the correct colors:p.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not uber complex, yet seckseh... I like models the most when they can look good without having hundreds more polies than they should, and this one is a good example of that. :)

Best answers
Weld those center vertices together.

The sword is accurate but not difficult.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you made it for imkongkong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea for me right? =) ahah yea well thanks man i appreciate it.. i think that map supreme kai i was going to remake it because my old one suxors... anyways currently im trying to fix everything for otherworld tournament map and lookout.. snakeway next, then supreme kai.. u can look in my sig for links for the maps..

atm i just want to add a grand kai and the four kais as one model.. so two models =P anyone want to help me out for those would be appreciated.. then i'll release my otherworld tournament

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what other model do you need? i didnt understand a word you said. did you say you wanted 2 character models as one MDL? i dunno if i can do that cause im only modeling in max now and i dont know if im great at character modeling yet, but i can try. And in the meantime, i will skin the sword.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, thats alot of models, i could try a few, but thats alot of characters.

sirken

S
thats not the right sword lol the Z-Sword has a stright blade till the tip then it does a quick curve... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko said:
Wow, thats alot of models, i could try a few, but thats alot of characters.
thanks a lot man, much props for you. but not all the kais as different models, maybe as one model =P would save time wouldnt it? just a thought, but thanks a lot if you could.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's better to have 4 models instead of 1 if you want quality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that z sword is cool, but what do you mean when you say weld the verticies in the middle EricW, like whats it do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom