i noticed something

Best answers
i dunno if anyone else noticed this, but on the potw where it show mutliple power struggles, the power levels are 1mil and 3mil EXACTLY, it seems to me that we will be able to determine starting power level? or else how did the team get the power levels at exactly 1,000,000 and 3,000,000? or is this something special that only team members have access to :"(
or am i missing something o_o

Best answers
You've always been able to determine powers using the scouter.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the testing version we have the ability to change the power level to what every we want, to test out different things in the game. This abitily is removed before release.

Best answers
<_<
i mean look at them, they are 1,000,000 exactly. i mena it's not 1,045,234 .. if you nderstand what i mean

::EDIT::

oh ok, i posted thsi b4 you did hsu.

anyway .. too bad >_<
but thx for clearifying this :]

Best answers
in testing versions they can set power, or so I believe...

Best answers
its a pitty u cant set starting powerlevels on servers. . .

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fully agree with keeping PL setting powers out of the hands of admin across the lands. Every server you join would have different starting PLs if you did, and if they were set any higher than default you know five times as many players would pick Krillin, because it would be so easy to become the most powerful player on the server.

Best answers
meh i agree but sometimes i just feel like increasing it against the bots. . .

Best answers
well how about a server where everone's power level is above 20 mill??! it hapens alot and now one chooses krilin! or i mean, it doesn't happen in the way you described ;)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, trust us, its for the best :)

Best answers
lol, alright. can't argue with Pcjoe :]

lol, imagine what would happen if you leave the option for everyone to change thier power level as they want!!!!! =P

glad that admin mod doesn't have the ability to change player's power levels, or we would have some server admins setting eveyone's power to 5 and thiers to 300,000,000 !!!!

Best answers
lol, alright. can't argue with Pcjoe
Why not? Its so fun to argue. '

And why wasn't I aware of this command while testing PCJoe, no wonder everyone was kicking my arse in the stress test. You CHEATERS!!11111 haha, I crack my self up.

Anyone want a cookie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom