I need your opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple question:

Whats a good BGM to rant to? I'm making a series of rant flashes, kinda like Foamy or YAAFM. However, I want a good BGM to accompany it. I'm thinking of the one used in the popular "Nabiki on Dubbed anime" AMV, but I dunno where that came from.

So...any ideas? Just something quiet thats not too distracting and is perfect to rant to.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Classical, orchestra music usually works for ranting videos. A simple sound loop that doesn't draw attention away from the words should work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a fan of classical really. And besides, I wouldn't know what classical song I would use.

Also, at the same time I'd be copying YAAFM, since they use classical.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
The music from the Mac ads. :p

Edited to avoid some confusion.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Ah thats the song I was talking about in my first post! I didn't know where it came from! I actually wanted to use that!
Glad I could be of some service. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to give some insight on what I plan to make my first few flashes about:

1st one - Video Games. Console Wars, game critics (like X-Play), and Jack Thompson are the main topics I'll touch on.

2nd one - Anime. Anti-Anime people, anime extremists, and the dumb-ass arguments that ensue. Yes...I WILL touch upon the Goku vs Superman argument.

3rd one - Internet. Parental control, suicides, ebaumsworld.com, and just the craziness that involves the internet.

Thats my plan anyway, but once my roomate teaches me how to animate on flash, I'll just go on from there. If you guys want a preview, I'll post just the voice-over portion of it when I have it done.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Coolio. Just make sure that you give us links for the completed rants too. :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you have an original spin too. Newgrounds will eat your soul if you come off as a Foamy / YAAFM clone. Otherwise, my 6.65 voting power shall be yours =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Make sure you have an original spin too. Newgrounds will eat your soul if you come off as a Foamy / YAAFM clone. Otherwise, my 6.65 voting power shall be yorus >;D.
Haha dont worry. YAAFM basically quotes someone and rips them on it, showing that they're a moron. Foamy is all over the screen and is hyper and gives goofy examples of situations in a bit of a sarcastic way.

I'll be unique. I dunno how yet, but I'll think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom