I need your help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm looking for some nice, light-hearted, funny RPGs. I'm not big into the doom and gloom games. There are a lot of RPGs I still haven't played yet so I wanted to see whats out there that fits my liking. I don't mind seriousness in a game though. I just like being able to break away from the dark parts of a story and have a good laugh for a good while. However, just to give you an idea of the games I do have, I'll list them.

Nearly every FF game
Every Star Ocean Game
All the Mario RPG games
Both Chrono Games
Grandia 2 and 3
Tales of Symphonia
Radiata Stories
Kingdom hearts
Breath of Fire 3
Disgaea
Dragon Quest 8

So...any ideas? My list is pretty big (if you split up the categories of FF, Mario, and star ocean) so I'm sure you can think of something specific.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadow Hearts 1 & 2 I would suggest. The battle sequence is all about timing and is really fun to play. The third game is coming out March 7th which I'm planning on getting for sure.

Best answers
breath of fire 1 and 2, awesome games, available for the gameboy advance too. if you like ddisgaea you should try phantom brave also, its not as good in my opinion but still pretty awesome(one of my most powerful people is a bunny rabbit wielding a fish).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Dark Cloud series was horribly underrated. It's great fun...and you get to build a town!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
Shadow Hearts 1 & 2 I would suggest. The battle sequence is all about timing and is really fun to play. The third game is coming out March 7th which I'm planning on getting for sure.
While I love Shadow Hearts, I'd hardly call them "light-hearted." They're exactly the opposite. Shadow Hearts is a "doom and gloom game."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grandia 1.

If you can still find it. It's rare, and for PSX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom