I need this

Best answers
Hi all.. im new i know how to play esf but.. I have esf 1.3 open beta final and i want one good select screen cuz i have only 7 characters..so i need a select screen for 1.3 open beta final and can someone how to download the ADDONS/MODELS or what is he..i need that mode of final christmas teaser>>> BIIG MAPSS....SO COOL MEELE..AND NEW ANIMATIONS where i can download this mode??

Thanks For heLp

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nowhere.

The Open Beta Final is the last thing we released. The next thing will be the finished ESF. All the models and big maps and all that are from the WIP version.

Best answers
so the meele/animations/beams /maps from the trailers christmas will be released soon?

Best answers
ok thanks good luck guys at the new features :) i LOVE THEM I HOPE U FINISH THEM SOOn:D ....

---------- Double Post below was added at - 03:01 PM has been merged with this post created - 02:57 PM at ----------

oh sry for double post..but what is the problem with the bots? i cant play in with 1.3 :) in the final vers wll be the same bug? or this will be repeared

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bot code was not updated with the new movement system and other improvements for the open beta. Thats why it crashes.

In the finished version the bots will be properly updated and they will work.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And don't worry about double posting, a plugin will merge your double post with your original post.

Best answers
k thx guys good luck at the final 1.3 hope it will be release soon :) its awesome
P>S: can someone tell me when will be released..this year? in 2011?? ok i hope it wil be released before the summer holiday no?pls:) ..Thanks:)

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k thx guys good luck at the final 1.3 hope it will be release soon :) its awesome
P>S: can someone tell me when will be released..this year? in 2011?? ok i hope it wil be released before the summer holiday no?pls:) ..Thanks:)
There's no guarantee when it will be done. Problems may turn up or new stuff adding during development, so any date the team give would mean very little. Progress is being made though, don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom