Best answers
Ok I'm still trying to make a logo for my band but I havnt really been able to come up with what something I like. Before I was trying to do like a whole cd cover and I got this http://home.cogeco.ca/~dkeen16/korona-ver-3.gif . Now I am focusing on just doing a little logo and I have come up with this http://home.cogeco.ca/~dkeen16/korona-ver-4.jpg. I need to know which one looks better and if possible anyone can help me out in making this logo. I have been at it for about a month and I havnt come up with anything amazing I need help please

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not too bad, you may want to find a theme for the cd cover, instead of it just being some filter effects. Pictures are good for cd covers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats pretty good and I totally agree with Taco. By the way, If you wanted I could make you one

Best answers
@Green Taco

Its not really supposed to be a cd cover....cuz i doubt we will ever make a cd lol. Its more of just a cd cover sized logo. I also agree that most cd covers look different but lately all the art I have made is **** and this really isnt any different so thats why it looks different lol

@Spit

that would be awesome if you could try your hand at making me a logo thnx for offering :)

Edit:BTW incase this may help you to make a logo my band is a punk/metal band

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No problem, I'll try to have it for Tommorow or Wednesday

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys should battle the logo.

Best answers
As...

...it is a punk/metal band(are thoose two styles combined?)
i would take the 2nd logo you made!!!

*BTW what do you play in the band?*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should like take a picture of a broken corona bottle and then in psp/photoshop replace the "corona" with "korona"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will give it a go at the band logo if ya want?

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres my little contribution i know its not great but im working on it.

BrunO

Best answers
thnx everyone for replying to thread so far

@P.o.h.s.XXX

we arent combining punk and metal into one form of music we just play a littel bit of both (i play guitar)

@ssj4spitfire

thnx man i cant wait to see it

@Greentaco

what do u mean battle the logo?

@Bruno

that is preatty ****ing awesome man thnx for your help u gots some skills :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Bruno
Hey, I have that brush!! :D

@QuickSurfer
Battling is when one person starts off an image, then hands it to the next person, and so on, until the end result kicks major ass. Everyone gets a little piece of the pie. You can also do a deul, which is just passed on between two people over and over. No real prize, just a bunch of similar, kick-ass images.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bruno that looks like it would go on the front of a t0shirt and thats not bad thing

Best answers
This is some text I made for a new image i am starting. I'm gonna add a backround too (actually it is there u just cant see it) tell up what u think so far and if anyone wants to add anything to it feel free<br>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
bruno that looks like it would go on the front of a t0shirt and thats not bad thing
@ 1m4 0wn y0 455

Thats actually the effect i was looking, thats where i imagined the logo would be going and i work from that

@Taco

The brushes rule!! :D

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom