I need some help

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Now don't get you hopes up... Well i downloaded ESF 1.2.3 and instald it.
Run it, but becuse over a milion keys were crecked i could not play over the internet, nor use ESF throgou staem. So I and my brother tried to play with out steam, and it actualy woked... I had to reinstal a coupl of times and it crashed after an our and some other things too... tho i manege to play with bot's for sometime but you know that's boring after a while. Well ... That's all...
This is a lilte 'don't give up, try it' or just a lilte 'comment'. Cya latez

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
nejc said:
Now don't get you hopes up... Well i downloaded ESF 1.2.3 and instald it.
Run it, but becuse over a milion keys were crecked i could not play over the internet, nor use ESF throgou staem. So I and my brother tried to play with out steam, and it actualy woked... I had to reinstal a coupl of times and it crashed after an our and some other things too... tho i manege to play with bot's for sometime but you know that's boring after a while. Well ... That's all...
This is a lilte 'don't give up, try it' or just a lilte 'comment'. Cya latez
You do realise that Earth Special Forces does not supports WON anymore. Which means ESF will be unstable on WON. And you can't play online with it either, so the best way is just to get Steam and get a legal copy / key.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Bolleno, same as half-life actually. Simple start Counter-Strike first, and then install ESF. ESF installation should automatic find the directory. Just a reminder that it will not work with the "Condition zero" pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom