I need some Confirmation.

Best answers
Ok.
I know that we are not supposed to be mentioning Devil but i just need this tard's name as an example. Anyways players like him and others alike spend up to 1-2 hours staying in a server just crashing it and using the spectator bug to crash it from what looks like it.

Since these guys use spectator mode to crash the server then why dont admins or other server owners just disable SPECTATOR MODE? Is it possible to disable spectator mode in esf? I think it would help. Also this anti-overflow plug in, does it come in a stand alone file or do u need admin mod or some type of thing to run it?

SO basically, my questions are.
1) Is it possible to disable Spectator mode?
2) Is there a stand alone anti overflow plug in?

In advance, sorry if this has been mentioned b4.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think going into Spec has anything to do with it.

I play spec all the time and I don't crash anything

Best answers
No spec has nothing to do with the problem these guys join a server and type stuff{Not saying what} in the console. That's what crashes the servers

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no way to disable spectator mode right now, but there will be a cvar in beta 1.2 for it(check out the outline on the main page)

And as for the plug-in, I know that as soon as admin-mod gets updated to be compatable for ESF, that a script that disables the flooding will be available.

Best answers
how do u play as a spector...i used to know how but i just started playing again...thanks

Best answers
Ok so they can crash the server without being in spec mode?

Also this anti overflow plugin only comes with the admin mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom