Best answers
can anyone post an adobe photodeluxe link for version 4.0 and dont jus say 2 get it on kazaa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really think there gonna put it on a site for downloading....................No,you have to buy it...

Best answers
If you want to buy it go to the official abobe website, you can buy it the cheapest way there...

Best answers
buy????? u tink im a fewl ima jus get it off kazaa no matta how sh|t is is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not talk about WAREZ OR HACKS here you could get yourself banned never mention it again.

Best answers
I don't think anyone on this forum actually PAYED for their copies of editing software.. that **** is so expensive. I'm sorry, but $650 to make skins for a video game? **** no, I'm not paying that much. And if you're looking for a good modeling program.. maya is like, +$1000, I'm getting Maya tho for free, and I already got Photoshop for free, but both will be legal though. My cousin works for ILM (a branch of lucas arts) So he can sneak out extra copies of software somtimes..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regardless of the reason "everybody is doing it" doesn't mean that you should, and it definitely does not justify speak of warez on these forums when it is clearly against the rules...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom