I need information please!

Best answers
There is an arugument going on in this thread http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=400755#post400755 that has made me really curious. I personally don't have any idea when Trunks used his burning atack or Finishbuster. I think he used Burning attack on Freiza, but I never heard him yell, "Burning attack" and I have never even seen him use the finishbuster except in SNES games. could somone tell me when he uses these attacks and if you remember please tell me the episode number/movie number?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really the only move you hear in the episodes is kamehameha, cause it would just sound stupid if eveytime the did a move the yelled ou the name. example
<p>GOKU: SUPER SAIYEN NOW!!
<p>PICCOLO: SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!
<p>it would just be plain dumb:D and your right he did use burning attack on freeza but never yelled out"BURNING ATTACK!":D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, you're wrong neoboy, Piccolo yelled special beam cannon when he used it, so did the cell jr's. Gohan yelled Masenko, Vegeta yelled Gallit(Gallick; gallit, I don't care) Gun, Tien yelled Tri-Beam. So yes, everyone yells the title of their signature move when they perform it. As for Trunks, I don't wuite remember him actually saying Burning attack, but I think the attack was named out of Logic. He might have yelled it somewhere at this point I can't really remember. For the Finishing Buster, I Know for a fact he never yelled that. However I'm speaking about the american Series, It might have happened in the manga, or the original version of DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, Ive heard them say plenty of things. I havn't seen it in a while though because after you see it once, the other times get lame. But ya they do say other stuff besides kamehemaha. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom