Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i cant get esf to wark can any one help me??:cry: :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're going to need to supply more information than that...
Please expand...

Best answers
Is their something wrong with the startup?
Or is something wrong with a file at the console?

Best answers
Why the hell is this in the models forum? Why does everyone post everything in the models forum, including things that don't belong here. You're probably just spamming this forum because you are a stupid n00b, since you don't give any information on what's happening. There IS a help forum you know. You'd have to look down PAST the help forum link on the main forum page to get to the models forum link.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think my half life is out dated or some thang like that!!

Best answers
do NOT triple post and do NOT make these kinda topics in the forum for models

Best answers
how about not being an ass fatmanterror and help him....

do you have the retail of counter-strike or halflife? you might just have to redownload esf.... thats what i had to do a couple of times

Best answers
forgive me, adhoursen pretty much all new people in the world post in the wrong forums for some reason, and they r not supposed to, lilman watch urself, im a moderator, if i do wrong beleive me i will hear it from my superiors, since u apparently didnt know ill let it slide tho cause i was kinda rash, again sorry adoursen, but u need to post these questions in the forums they belong in

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it ok fatmanterror and i will gave download it again a try ok

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
adhoursen, you made two threads... one in ESF chat and one here... Only make one thread in the RIGHT forum and listen to fatmanterror when he says not to triple post. Use the edit button at the bottom of your post.

To update half-life, you need to get version 1.1.1.0. Search around on www.planethalflife.com for it...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NOW EVER TIME I US THE SPIT BOME THE GAME EXITS OUT COMEPLETLY and go ssj , or melee people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom