i need help!

Best answers
i need help.........
i am a DBZ fans. ive download a file dbz17.exe after installing it, i cant play it, it said i miss the file hl.exe. wht should i do now?
are there any more others things need to download???
if yes could anyone send the link to me ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can BUY it at almost any place that has computer games there its only about 30$

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes you need halflife first to play esf but halflife alone is worth the 30$ its one of the most kickass games ever

Best answers
Once you get Half Life you can get alot of mods like ;DoD, CS, AHL, RPHL(when it comes out), ESF(ofcorse) and DMZ(another DBZ mod).

Best answers
oops....
i'm not rich enough to buy half life...is there any site for downloading it.??

Best answers
Theres no talking about 'warez', you should probally never talk about it on this forum, you could get banned form it....

Best answers
That is the update file for the game Half Life and yes it is. But this mod is ESF, DMZ is just another dbz mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last time i checked a pc store, i saw it for 10$ (only hl) and for 30$(compilation of hl, oppossing force, blue shift and counter-strike)
you can also buy counter-strike retail(don´t know the prize)

Best answers
rofl , just buy the god damn thing man , if no money get sum1 to copy it for u cheaper. :]

Best answers
But then he wont have a CD key. I have like 8 copies of HL around my house but i only have one CD key (that i bought). Just do some chores or shovel some snow and then by it. Quit whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom