I need help with Counter Strike

Best answers
I am trying to play a game and I think it is Counter Strike (with maps like liceworld, dust, assult,...). When I play it, it does not work. It says I need counter strike in my mod listing. My friend says that i need half life. Where do I download it?

If you want to look at the picture then tell me so I can mail it to you.

Best answers
that is because you need a cd key and type it in so you can play it happens to me all the time

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
muna580 said:
where do i download half life
You don't, you buy it.

muna580 said:
hello this is a off topic forum
Yes, Off topic forum for Earth's Special Forces... you'll get way better results in the Counter-Strike forums since your question is Counter-Strike related...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) you can go BUY cs retail
2) if you downloaded cs, you will need to go out and BUY half-life.

either way you have to buy something. i suggest it be half life, its only 10 bucks.

Best answers
Jesus, to PLAY CS 1.5 you HAVE to have the RETAIL version of Half Life, CS is simply a MOD for it. CS was also sold seperatly, but it still using the HL engine. So what we have is two CS versions, the retail, which you buy seperatly without HL, or the mod, which you download but STILL need the RETAIL version of Half Life.

Then we have steam, all you need is a VALID NON-PIRATED/FAKE key for Half Life and you can download everything at seampowered.com. That INCLUDES CS 1.6, newest HL, TFC, DOD, DMC, and Richochet.

Best answers
Ok i downloaded steam and it is asking me, what program to use to open it with.

Best answers
Tassadar thanks you for helping me. Unlike other people who speak weird english, you speak the one i undersatnd. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Best answers
muna580 said:
I am trying to play a game and I think it is Counter Strike (with maps like liceworld, dust, assult,...). When I play it, it does not work. It says I need counter strike in my mod listing. My friend says that i need half life. Where do I download it?

If you want to look at the picture then tell me so I can mail it to you.
licewords so rite :p, that map :no:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom