I need help with big pack 8.4

Best answers
I have installed esf 1.2.3 and ecx rc2 and big pack, but I cannot install big pack to ecx Help?

Best answers
I installed it to everything in association with esf, which includes installing it to steam, to esf, to half life, but i cant get it to work with ecx

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What exactly is wrong?

More info is wellcome you know.

Especailly stuff like "It doesnt work help" is kinda bad since it doesnt give us any idea whats not working.

Best answers
what dont work?? from u i understand the bigpack dont work on ecx?? what do u mean?:|

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
what dont work?? from u i understand the bigpack dont work on ecx?? what do u mean?:|
Grega is asking if you could provide a bit more information than "it doesn't work". So, you installed everything correctly? Could you say step by step how you installed everything?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky check again. Its not his thread. From what i understand he mearly said the same thing as me. Could be wrong though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sky check again. Its not his thread. From what i understand he mearly said the same thing as me. Could be wrong though.
Ah, my bad. Didn't checked the author of the thread.

Best answers
no problem:) i think he installed ecx rc2 on the big pack so it doesnt work.i dont understand any ideea:)

Best answers
something is wrong i instaled it to the steam\steamapps\accname\half-life\esf but i still dont have some characters like: kid_goku, bebi_vegeta, goku ssj4, vegeta ssj4, but those who works are android 17, nappa, gogeta ssj4

tried to reinstall many times please help.

-a guy from the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom