I need help to make a video ESF: ECX: Goku vs Frieza

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ESF 1.2.3: Goku VS Frieza

Hello community. I requested that I'll like someone's help to make a video for me. I haven't had a helper but I could need your help to make a video of Goku vs Frieza with the ESF: ECX addon including Big Pack. Then I need somebody else to record the fight. Its going to be just like the video on youtube when Goku fought Frieza off namek.

Rhetorically:

How many hours would it take us to make a clip like that? probably 1 hour and 30 minutes or 2 hours probably.

How many camera people do we need to record? at least 2 people including myself.

How many people do we need? 4 in game. We need someone to play as Frieza, Goku, Gohan and Krillin.

Who's hosting? that'll be me.

Plus I do need a good video editor. I'd be paying him 20 bucks for his Steam wallet. No lie. I've only got 45 bills and I will buy 1 for him. but bad news. The U.S raised up the price to the Canadian EB games store so i have to pay 20 + tax is 22 dollars. it doesn't make any sense. Last year it was 20 ONLY. So i'll just buy one instead.
Map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bikpqm3m7m... Endtest.zip ESF: Namek_endtest

Or ESF_namek_isles

I'll like to say thanks to the players that help me make the video.

Skittles
Salamander
Null
Scout
AF Gohan and Goku

Thank you guys for the help. I hope the video will be finish by null so he'll receive $20 from me.

[video=youtube;vdlSnqB1QGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdlSnqB1QGE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds kind of interesting. Not exactly sure why you'd need to do this, but I guess if you need help, I'd be up for it.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd rather see u guys actually playing the game.

But if u need a way to let your hidden creativeness out - go ahead.

Remember myself making an interactive DBZ cartoon, basically a game, in PowerPoint xD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Where is the location of the server? just for latency reasons.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not sure what latency my server is. But it will be brought up as soon when it pops up to the internet section.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure what latency my server is. But it will be brought up as soon when it pops up to the internet section.
Latency means ping. As in what part of the world your server is in, so people know what ping to expect >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom