Best answers
i wana know how to make a site layout. could some one pleaseeeeee help. a tutorial or sumthin would be nice

Best answers
arg... :( i cant find the tutorial im lookin for.

i want it to be a tutorial on how to make layouts, not text and images and stuffs. you got any links for that ? ;D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a lay-out is mostly just straight lines really.. if u mean that.

U might want to be a bit more specific

Best answers
thats all images, but you need to go to webmonkey and learn html, thats the only other way except flash and photoshop.

Best answers
your not being specific, instead of getting mad, you should think over what you want, then ask and give a DESCRIPTION

Best answers
i think i know my problem. i will just start on* sumthin and make it up as i go :D

lol, this totally eliminates the problem

Best answers
Yea... Just make a bunch of tables in frontpage (the easy html proggy) Then insert your photoshop images in the them and the site will come together eventually!

Best answers
There's actually a very scientific way to do it, but I think it's a little deep for me to explain here. My best suggestion at this point is to first decide what you want the site to be about. Everything you do within this site should be related in some way to that unifying idea. Similarly, everything designed for that site should also be somehow linked to that idea. Next, start experimenting (sketching) ideas for what you want the site to look like. What you want to get from this, ideally, is a grid system. A master grid that determines rough size and shape of each frame, and grids within each frame that determine the placement of content. After that I would suggest selecting fonts. Select one for headlines and titles that compliments any logotype if you have it. Select another, clean, legible, and deep family of fonts to use for all the body text. (In this case you probably want a family of fonts that is easy to read at smaller sizes, and is designed with light, book, medium, and heavy weights as well as italic, and bold styles. Simply clicking the bold or italic button to change a typeface mutilates most words, as the font was not designed with this in mind.) The actual style part is entirely up to you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom