Best answers
i downloaded a model for goku(SSJ4) and put it as my ssj form, it ended up being a peice of ****. I wanted to go back to normal ssj model but i dont have another file. I need help, can someone give me a link so i can get the origanal ssj goku model? Thanx.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im 80% sure redsaiyan.net uploaded the orginal models as back, try there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want all your old stuff back just install ESF to a different directory take what you need then delete it. (keep the hl one) Then you will have alll the stuff you need.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then again that messes with your hard drive if u keep downloading things and deleting them again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i dont understand this post.. Wonder where he put the original ssj model? deleted? He could have just gone into recycle bin and restore it.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
but then again that messes with your hard drive if u keep downloading things and deleting them again.
Ya but then all u would have to do is defrag and scandisk ur cpu a lot. I think everyone should atleast defrag AND run scandisk once a week. It really keeps everything organized and clean. Also if u have something like Norton AntiVirus (which i dont) u should scan for viruses once a week as well.

Best answers
i just make backup folders for..everything actually..it really helps u find models and sort them out and stuff....i recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom