I need help and i need it fast

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hello everybuddy im having an issue i bought a new pc and to the old pc i had all my steam games.No i dont have anything,i dont mind downloading them again but i dont see them even on library to download it again,i also cant find my purchase history,any help would be appreciated.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To go to your shop account, click on the account name in the titlebar of Steam. It's on the right side.

Are you sure you're logged in to the correct account?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
yes im sure im logged in with the right account,and yet,nothing i can possibly see by clicking the name :(
oops edit:wait a sec.
edit 2:no transaction were found -,-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes im sure im logged in with the right account,and yet,nothing i can possibly see by clicking the name :(
oops edit:wait a sec.
edit 2:no transaction were found -,-
3 variables here.
1) Computers
2) Internet
3) accounts

It's pretty simple.
One one computer it says it had transactions. On the other it says it doesn't have transactions
Steam gets all it's transaction information from the internet, which computer you use to look it up doesn't matter.
So you can take out the computers out of the equation.

If you want to watch which transactions you've done, you need the internet. If one says there have been transactions, it's means that computer is logged on to the internet, and a steam account
If the other says, there are no transactions for this account, it means that computer is also connected to the internet and can read the account information

All that's left, of the 3 variables is accounts. With the information present in this thread, it's viable to assume you're logged into two accounts.
Check with the social groups, are they the same? Check the account name in the settings? do they match. Log out on your old computer, see if the log in name is the same

there is a fourth variable, but that's a bit unlikely. That variable is you, and not clicking on the right stuff. Make sure you check the library tab on steam, to see what's happening in there

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have the means, network the computers, copy steam folder over, delete clientregistry.blob (AFTER BACKING IT UP!) in your steam folder.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ok ill see what i can find in the old pc the matter is that i need to carry it from downstares :p xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom