i need gta3 stuff!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need to know where to find some cool gta3 stuff.
<p>www.codenamegta3.co.uk is down untill january 2004 and they had the best stuff. i just want to know where to find some gta3 player models and car models.

Best answers
google is a good source, but even though what you need is probably in it, it takes a long time to find it.

I used to be a heavy gta3 modder, makin cars and skins and such, it was fun. I remember a german site, it was really kickass, I'll try to find it and get back to this post. Codename was probably the best english site for mods for gta3, but there was a really nice German one that I used all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont you think i tried that,i did and got nothin but a whole bunch of sites with skins and patches. :) and what do you mean by "you people", do you think your special or something :S . and thanks tassadar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.gta3.net IS THE BEST SITE FOR DOWNLOADING **** is a german site it's the best site hast he hottest and variation of cars and skins!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, this site rocks. thats all i want thanks dude. i still need a site that has player models for gta3.

Best answers
hey try the mta if u hav gta for computer try mta( multi theft auto) basically grand theft auto online wit lan game and jus around the world servers check it out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i heard something about that ,thanks sounds sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom