I need DBZ ESF

Best answers
Ok guy can you connect me to the site when I can download the DBZ ESF. I don't need the model or bots or map...I need the web site where I can download the DBZ ESF. Also take me to the site where I can ge t it for free. :cry:

Best answers
ummmm for esf go to esforces.com :rolleyes:
it is free but a legit purchased half-life game is required
edit
>_> no need to make 2 threads about it <_<

Best answers
I tried that but can you tell me what you mean by
it is free but a legit purchased half-life game is required

Best answers
Ok guy someone told me that I need half life to play dbz esf. I don't understand what that person is talking about. So let me tell you this

I went to this site http://esfstuff.com/eng/index.php?id=15 and I downloaded the part that says ESF 1.0 Beta Full. Is that suppose to be half life, if yes than what is the next step.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf is a modification of the game Half-life. So that means you need to go to a store and buy the game half-life to be able to play esf.

Best answers
If it is a retail version u can... like the counterstrike retail..

.. guy

Best answers
First.U need to buy game called/named Half Life.
Then,u must download ESF.After that,u must install it to HL!Remember-look at urs console when in hl,upper and right corner-to see his version.if its hl 1.1.1.0.-fine-u can play it properly-if its not-game will crash when loading server.Download 1.1.1.0. full patch from some site,dunno which-try Google- www.google.com
Second-U don't have to write full words-here is memo:
Because - coz/cuz
You - U
and so well...
And,also,u don't have to write dbz esf.ESF is a dragonballz mod-and whatever-he will not change!So,write only esf,not
...to play dbz esf.
Hope this helped u.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and to make things clear

- Halflife is a popular computer game which is cheap and you can buy from the shops for a small price
- ESF runs on the halflife engine, and is a modification. To play ESF you must install halflife and then install ESF
- To play ESF or Halflife on the internet you need the latest halflife update which is called 1.1.1.0 you can download it from here

Doesnt get much simpler than that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, no where at all :p (shhhh)

You must go and buy it from the shops, its not expensive.

Best answers
The reason you have to BUY HALF-LIFE is because it comes with a cd-key that will be authorized EVERYTIME you connect to an internet game. There are many half-life installers on the various P2P sharing programs, but those will only allow you to play single player games because it does NOT come with a valid key.

Take these steps and we can close this thread:
1. Buy the Half-Life game (1 valid cd-key) for (I think) $20 retail or you can buy the Half-Life Platinum Pack (5 games, 4 valid cd-keys) for $50.
2. Install Half-Life / CounterStrike (if you decide to get the retail CS)
3. Update Half-Life / CounterStrike (there is an application that comes with Half Life that auto-updates the game to 1.1.1.0 or whatever the current version of CS is)
4. Download the ESF 1.1 beta from http://www.esforces.com/files.php
5. Install ESF into your Half-Life or CounterStrike directory. Default directory is C: \SIERRA\Half-Life\{ESF directory goes here}
6. Change your video and sound settings from the in-game menu and then change your controls to suit your playing. Adjust your "filter" inside the internet games section so that it filters ONLY ESF so you don't spend 10 minutes updating every half-life game server in existance.

The End. (I love bedtime stories)

Best answers
thanks also i so this site with counter strike platinum edition for around $20. If you go to yahoo shopping, you will find it there. Also if i download esf than will i be able to play the counter strike half life games?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you need is the Halflife Game Of the Year Edition. If you want to play the halflife add on packs (offline) then buy platinum pack. Counter-strike is a Halflife mod like ESF and you can download it, you dont need to buy it.

Best answers
I know I should start my own thread 4 this but will ESF work as a mod for CS 1.6?

Best answers
Jesus,thread full of nOObs :notice:
I know I should start my own thread 4 this but will ESF work as a mod for CS 1.6?
Ah,whatever,I regret this what I said now-I have to relax...
Ah:coolduel:Just buy cs or hl,U can't play nothing from HL on CS,and from CS on HL-U need 2 buy both of them to play CS and HL-I would rather prefer to buy HL generatlon(yes,GENERATLON),lastest HL edition-in that package,u have HL,HL:Opposing force,CS,and Blue shift,and,1 more thing-I prefer HL to play ESF-in CS 3 from 4 players have dll error-u can't play ESF then...HL it is...
Snoopy-yes,u should start-but,yes.ESF can be played normally(no issues,and bugs with trying to start server)on CS from version 1.4 and upper to beta 1.6...

P.S.Jonesdaniel-u are so cool now when u removed urs stupid sig with trunks-these sentences nerved me a lot:"hnx,jonesdaniel,you sexy beast"...If I see that,I'll commit suicide...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom