i need bots bots bots bots

Best answers
i can't find any bots i know there is one coming out in a few weeks as i saw in another thread but are thier any bots that work on esf beta 1:cry: :cry:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No!hehe jsut wait for sunday or monday it should be out by then!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno why people are so anxious for bots. My experience with bots has been bad, in my opinion bots are mindless, slow, drones who's only good use would be to gain PL.

Also, it is a pain to add waypoints for custom maps.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was akimbot!very sad thingy it is.Wat ESFBlade is devoloping is a true revolutionary bot that is actually intelligent.

Best answers
What kind of intelegent? Like repeated killing from one setup of attacks wont work or do you mean that they will have .000000001 second reaction time so that if the beam gets real close they teleport away so i miss.

Also does anyone know of a suggestion thread? I'v got one. I think there should be a way to stop a charge (meaning cancel it) so that i can go and do somthing else.

Best answers
Also does anyone know of a suggestion thread? I've got one. I think there should be a way to stop a charge (meaning cancel it) so that i can go and do somthing else.
You can. Press block while charging a beam.

There should be a section in the manual with things like this in - should be called "Tricks of the Trade", or something. It should also mention that Trunks' Burning Attack blinds the enemy for a couple of secs, that if you press alt fire next to someone you do melee attack without the swoop, beam kills give you more pl than melee kills, the different benefits of turning someone into a donut or chocolate, Goku can teleport while charging up beams, how to use Piccolo's scatter shot, how to use Krillin's split beams etc.

Best answers
Thank you so much Mystic Snidely he he he maby i should read manuals more often .... oh and i ment intelegence in my previous post.

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
I dunno why people are so anxious for bots. My experience with bots has been bad, in my opinion bots are mindless, slow, drones who's only good use would be to gain PL.

Also, it is a pain to add waypoints for custom maps.
1, people like me are anxious cos i cant stay on a server more than 2 mins without lagging out (i get around 30kbps :cry: )
we needs bots for ofline gaming.
2, bots arent always bad, there are some amazing bots for cs which are even harder to beat than most cs players.
3, ESF-Bot wont be using waypoints cos its gonna be 133t enough to think for itself!! :p

Best answers
yeah i think (actually i hope) that a bot for a DBZ game wouldn't need any waypoint .. the whole map is space!! and he can figure out where the water is, where the wall is, and where the sky box is .. and he just uses the radar and his eye to foloow ppl and attack them (basically, he also should be able to use beams and all that you know ... )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet (Sorry 4 short post - using character map - don‘t ask)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the bot is being worked on as we speak so just wait and go play online untill there done

Best answers
that is of course if you can
Coulnt have said that better my self :D

Hopefully The bots will be released on Sunday or Monday

(i hope ESFBlade dont delay...)

Best answers
they just posted the alpha version of Blade's bot on the site, check it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom