I need battling music!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Word of advise, never use any metal/hard rock unless it sounds epic. Just random head-banging mess will ruin it completely.

As many people said, the more epic, the better. I don't think anyone wants to watch an epic battle with music by Rammstein.
Yeah sometimes if the song has someone growling/yelling the lyrics with an unorganized rhythym, it may sound cliche.

Hoever, Guilty Gear music was specifically made for fights and practically each song of the soundtrack has a unique sound to it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Marilyn Manson - Seizure of Power

(check PM)

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
http://www.stonesour.com/

just go there and listen to the song on the front page. its the best metal track ive heard in ages.
I'd have to agree on that. Even though i never heard of stonesour before, until i listened that song...That rocks...
Kurt` said:
Marilyn Manson - Seizure of Power

(check PM)
I dont like the song and i dont think it would fit battle scene unless its really slow paced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some pieces in the Shadow of the Collossus soundtrack are pretty epic.

Best answers
That song from the movie "The Punisher" I don't know what it's called but it was like... "if you wanna step up, you're gonna get knocked doown if you wanna step up, you're gonna get knocked dooooown. You had your chance to walk away to live to see another day but if you wanna step up you're gonna get knocked down." There's more to it but that's all i can remember I bet its on the punisher sound track. It's an awesome song. I was thinking of a rock lee vs. gaara amv with that song. It would be good. I found the lyrics. The song's called "Step Up" I think it would go well with lee vs. gaara. http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/punisherthe/stepup.htm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Word of advise, never use any metal/hard rock unless it sounds epic. Just random head-banging mess will ruin it completely.

As many people said, the more epic, the better. I don't think anyone wants to watch an epic battle with music by Rammstein.
not if you actually edit the video and make use of sound ques

www.lineage2.com they have some descent music you can download.

or rip some music form chrono trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom