Best answers
Okay, I will rephrase what I said. Someone has suggested that for my fanfic in Off-Topic, I should draw pictures of the characters. Now, my scanner is broken, and I don't know that many artists from this forum. I am asking if you can draw half-way decent, PM me. I will give you character descriptions, and you can draw them and post them here. okay?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shouldnt this be in the art section

kind of seeing how art = artists :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GotenksOwnz: dont double post or spam. This is your last hint -_-

Best answers
VB, i told u that i would help u but im kinda too into school now. so if u need it soon then dont count on me cause ill never get it done with all the tests i have....goddamn school!!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
:rolleyes: I posted this before I asked you STS. Lol. I'm very patient, you know. I can wait.

Best answers
OH!!! LOL!!! i just saw it today so....well....im still at ur service and will do my best
btw...i think ryoko will b the best for this cause she's one of the best artist i've seen.
ok then....ill work on it
hehe....

Best answers
heh id be glad to help being that i always do freehand and i never use ref pics...if i do its cause ive never drawn the style before

(ask ryoko how i can draw :D )

but like STS, i have freakin school, check back with me mid-febuary

email me at [email protected], and ill let you know if i can

Best answers
I can kinda draw... Haven't in a long while though, you can PM me character description and I'll see if I can throw it together if not you've got others :)

Best answers
Well, while STS is working on my Ryoko character, I might try somebody else for V.B., and see what happens, okay? I don't want to overwork an already busy STS. Is that alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom