I need A free 2d adventure style engine for...

DMW

Best answers
A naruto game im gonna create.I want it to be able to support alot of characters,and the abilty to move up and down the screen,like streets of rage or sengoku.If possible able to support a story board so i can have story and some cutscenes when a lil thing pops up and the characters pic next to it is who is supposed to be talking.I am currently looking on my own,but i gotta go to bed and got school.So does anyone know a engine like this,it will save me time and i'd greatly appreciate it,thanks.(if anyone can or tries to help).Almost forgot to say i need it to be windows compatitble.

Best answers
good luck....hahaha this made my day.

btw

get the hacked "winmugen" look for it per google,its illegal btw and compatible with windows,the original mugen for dos cannot be found at official Elecbyte site where it comes from get it per google too but i prefer winmugen. its 1 vs 1 2d fighting engine which is highly editable and easy to create chars, read the documents in "docs" folder.capable of around 3560 chars or something like that.

rpg maker 95,is for rpg with round fights...

DMW

Best answers
Not mugen,thats just a fighter,im looking for and adventure style game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're really serious about game development, become a proficient computer programmer and pick up a graphics library for your language of choice. This puts quite a road ahead of you, but it's the best way to go. Don't expect any of these free point-and-click tools to do exactly what you want.

I never thought I'd recommend Visual Basic, but it might be something useful to you. It's not free, but it's possible to get student editions free or very cheaply. Do some research on it if you want a mixture of watered-down programming and point-and-click editor.

DMW

Best answers
Ill use mugen for now,im 15 and have other worries.So thx for everything everyone.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I wish Elecbyte would've made WINMugen, all there is, is betas from them. I was quite dissapointed, basically got $500 from the community and ran with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom