💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my first 3ds max/photoshop sig what u think? any suggestions for future? fonts/ 3d design/character ect..

Best answers
I'd say 8/10, looks nice, maybe a little bigger and some more action. Otherwise good :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is good, only suggestion is maybe add some different effects to the 3D stuff. Like make it in 3DSMAX then put it into PS and edit it a bit just put in some cool effects mixed in with the 3d shiot it'll rockz0rz

none the less its a very excellent first try with 3DSMAX, so good job man

Retired
Best answers
yep looks top. the BG and text are cool. but I would remove the cloud image. or blend it in way better (no cutting, but layer masking, or ofcourse change layer blending mode, into overlay mebbie). but it looks v. nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe make it a little smaller (length wise) cause it has a large open space. APart from that, it's really good! I like the colour =]

Best answers
9/10 it's to bright for my liking but that is really good for a first.. Hehe I just got 3D Max I'll be posting my first work soon.

Best answers
I like the simplicity of it. I don't think the typeface works, and I really don't see the point of the barcode, but visually the rest is interesting. To be honest I don't think you need to do anything other than make the type stronger.

Retired
Best answers
you tried removing cloud? (or take a better pic for it.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is still there i just overlayed him in a different place. look by the barcode

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes much better good job man! Keep it up.

/me needs 3DSMAX so he can get on the Bandwagon.

Retired
Best answers
yep looks better. (tho it might look even better without cloud. but if you really want a sig with him in it ;) be my guest)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom