I might surgically have 1/2 of my finger removed in my pants

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, let me start off the story with some background information.

I'm in karate, and I'm a red belt (two belts away from black) and we're going to do a demonstration at possibly Orlando, Florida. My instructor gave me two swords to do a double sword kata (or form)

Anyways, the sword is if you took like, a knife and split a sword down the center and had two swords. If you put them together, they're supposed to line up, and it's supposed to look like one sword. Well, sometimes the blades dont line up 100% even, and they're kinda crooked, so I usually take my hand and grab both blades and slide it up to even it out.

Well, about a week or 2 ago I slide my hand up, and I caught a metal splinter from the blade. I quickly put the swords down and went into my bathroom and attempted to take it out with a needle. After much stabbing and tearing skin, I couldnt get it out, So I said **** it, and left it in there.

Recently, my finger finger (left index) where the metal splinter is, has became extremely swollen, to the point where I cant move it without hurting. I showed my mom and she said it was seriously infected, and I went to a hospital yesterday and they said today they were going to try to remove it. They couldn't do it yesterday, as like 5 people came into the ER or something. They also mentioned something that has me scared ****less, I might get 1/2 of my index finger cut off, depending how bad it's infected.April Fools <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks dude... although the middle finger is much more versatile and allows for a much more non-verbal communication.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That really does suck :(, damn. I hate hospitals.. Perhaps you should have went to the doctor / hospital right away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to say April Fools pretty badly, but this does seem like something that could actually happen to you, but if this is a joke, I will give you props my friend, because twas well thought out.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
God dammit.. Stupid april fools jokes!... >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom