I made a wallpaper.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, I decided to come back to Photoshop for a while, as it has been a while since I made anything abstract. I ended up with this:

And I made one with a red nuance:

They both look pretty good to me, I'd like to know what you guys think of them. Crits are always welcome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of like it, but if I were you, I wouldn't stick with just one color. Nebula's in space are made out of several different colors, just google a couple to get some inspiration.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
These wallpapers are great ! :D

Very good work ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of like it, but if I were you, I wouldn't stick with just one color. Nebula's in space are made out of several different colors, just google a couple to get some inspiration.
That. Just try blending both shapes together with some layer masks and some cool brushes. You can also get a little bit in between the color spectrum and add some purple. That would look nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i did was desaturate, then use a cloud render, then added patches of other colours here and there... then set that layer to colourise.

why are all the shapes so unsharp? :eek:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I like the blue one better than the red.

The multi colored one is to...well i'm **** faced right now so i can't think of the word, but the colors are too... florescent? Too light? I don't know the word i'm looking for, Maj help me out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The blue one looks pretty cool, but the different elements disturb me to some point, as they all seem to share a different image quality completely. The center's blending could've been made a bit more distinctive too. Overall though, I like what I'm looking at.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Colored one is way to saturated, and the green doesn't mix in. Take a look at the Horse Nebula, same colors, but it feels much more natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom