I made a nice new map, was wondering something

Best answers
I made a nice map that is sortof similar to the arena in the martial arts series of DBZ, and i want to know how to send it to the leader of the ESF team, mabye if he likes i could get it added in the next version, or mabye even get on there team as a mapper? :)

Any info on how to send is appretiated, thnx

Nick

Best answers
Stona4Ever said:
I made a nice map that is sortof similar to the arena in the martial arts series of DBZ, and i want to know how to send it to the leader of the ESF team, mabye if he likes i could get it added in the next version, or mabye even get on there team as a mapper? :)

Any info on how to send is appretiated, thnx

Nick
/me waits for some pics...
cant really do anything without something to gaze at.
As for a position as a mapper, there isn't one open. but it can change if your skills are up to the expectations we have.
adding to that, the whole "Main" team has to vote. it is possible.

as for any info you might need. you can contact me for questions. [email protected]

Best answers
Well, if u read my post in the server forum, u would know the problem i have with getting screenshots of it.... :(

But ill get them to you as soon as i can :) thnx

Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its good for a first map, but i dont think it will get you into ESF team, srry...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Needs more details. For a first map it looks good, i agree with optional on that. But it takes a lot more practice to join something like the esf team. Keep it going though.

Best answers
keep working on it... look at other maps for ideas but watever you do dont copy them :D

Best answers
the map is too simple...it consists of ca 23 brushes! plus, there is no lightning and the textures are repeating.
work on that map and improve the points we told you...
and then, sometime later, you can release it as a custom map, but it wont get official!! But thats no surprise...its your first map and its okay!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe once you get good enough you can vertex-manipulate like this :)

Best answers
I know how to manipulate textures. That map was rushed, i did it in 2 hours :p I am working on a Hyperbolic time chamber map right now, ill be putting alot of time into it :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well all you will have to make is the building in it, why don't you try a more complex map?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom