Best answers
who broli is?

Brolly is the first sayin to go ssj but he was never introduced to the american seres.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Are you serious?
Brolly is from DBZ Movies 8 10 and 11
He is another saiyan and just has this hate for kakarrotto (Goku) from an expierance as a baby with him back on planet Vegeta. And he is really stronge. :fight:
Heres a pic of Brolly

Best answers
Originally posted by MEGGEDO
Post some pics would be a good idea.......i really want to see it, and could someone tell me who THE HELL brolli is?
I would if i could but they r paint pics. Ya know where u open it with the paint program. Thats the only problem.:D so if u have any ideas on how to help and get it posted on the forums it would be nice.:D Thx a bunch!:yes:

Best answers
Do you have any other typr of paint programe, like photoshop or paint shop pro??? If not....GET ONE! Otherwise i dunno how your going to convert the file. Oh well u could simply SAVE AS JPEGS! If i'm not mistakin paint has that ability, then publish them, and then give us the LINK! :D

If you need somewere to publish to try http://www.modstrike.com/sigs/upload.php

Or use aglefire,geocities,ANYTHING.

Best answers
Well we have a problem..that mod strike thingy is under sontruction... and so i cant post it :(

Best answers
Bleh I have seen plenty of crap brolly models I hope that something good will come along before I die....;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom