I love boobies!!!! Tee hee they jiggle!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Now that I have your attention, I have a task for you. The winner gets to bare my children.

So, there was this one guy, long time ago, who made a really really kick ass adv. melee suggestion. All I remember is he had "ONE" in his name, somewhere. PCJoe loved the idea and everything, though it was probably thought about, it was never implemented or worked on. I have been, for like, a week now, been trying to find that thread, doing it alone is tough.

Also I have a question, has the "suggestion" thread and everything in it been deleted? Because, that's where the thread was made (common sense is common).

So, any help finding it would be awesome.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll help you find it, but can you give us some more to work with? Was this suggested when 1.2 was in development? What was the basic premise of the idea? Any keywords that would help someone find it? Etc.

Also, the suggestion forum was just merged with the other suggestion forum I think.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'll help you find it, but can you give us some more to work with? Was this suggested when 1.2 was in development? What was the basic premise of the idea? Any keywords that would help someone find it? Etc.

Also, the suggestion forum was just merged with the other suggestion forum I think.
It wasn't merged. I honestly can't remember when it was suggested, only that it was suggested a long time ago.

The idea was mainly about improving the game play. Melee to be exact. It was a huge, very well thought out thread. Very organized. It was also a very long thread in the sense that, it had well over 3 or 4 pages worth of posts in it.

To be honest, so far, I've tried everything. I know for a fact, that PCjoe and Davidskiwan posted in it. I'm willing to bet Hybrid, myself and Zeonix posted in it.

However everything I have tried so far has proven futile

I asked Sky to temporarily bring the suggestions forum back so i can better search for it. Nothing as worked so far. Here is what I have tried

-All posts by Fire Phoenix, Zeonix, Hybrid, PCjoe, Davidskiwan in the suggestions forum.

-All threads started by anyone with "one" in their name in the suggestions forum.

-Just searching the suggestions forum in general.

I might be doing something wrong, but no matter what I do I can't find it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Haha, I didn't see this post in time, Skyrider helped me find it on aim.

But because I'm willing to bet you posted here first:

In any case, I really think that we should use that thread and the posts made in it as a sort of guidline as to how melee should be.

I haven't read it in it's entirety in a long long time, however, I'm sure with some minor tweaks here and there, and ideas based off of it, ESF could be a much more fun game.

What do people think?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked Carnages suggestions one at a time, but all together it kinda over-complicates everything. Take the good ones and make it simple and concise and maybe there's a chance they're some use to them.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I liked Carnages suggestions one at a time, but all together it kinda over-complicates everything. Take the good ones and make it simple and concise and maybe there's a chance they're some use to them.
My intentions were simply to take the suggestions and mold them so that they would work effectively with what is planned with ESF. Simply put, a new and exciting form of melee that everyone can enjoy and learn. Nothing too complicated, but nothing too simple.

I'm not going to look too deep into it right now as I'm working on more important matters (finding the last Kingdom flag in AC), but I'm hoping that with this as a guide, I, or someone else, can come up with a clear, consise, and effective idea that will make esf sparkle and shine.

I was told a while ago, I'm not sure by who, that ESF needs a good idea for a melee system. I'm trying to come up with something, though I haven't thought of anything yet.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck with that :p I'd be interested to see what people come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom