I love airports.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So I'm flying from Orlando to Denver to see my Dad. I walk through the little metal detector thing, and then my little brother does. He has no metal on himself, but he sets off the alarm anyway. A TSA employee pulls myself and my 11 year old brother aside and swipes our hands for explosive residue. You know, because an 11 year old is going to make explosives.

I'm waiting for the day when a terrorist with an AK and bazooka on his back walk through security but they frisk the old lady in a wheel chair.

I just think it's silly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Child soldiers exist in third world countries, I see no reason why terrorists wouldn't try to use a child strapped with explosives. I mean, apparently, they would fool you and succeed at bombing a plane. Airport security shouldn't make exceptions for children.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing new, nothing new...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend who served in recon or whatever, was in the tank divison and he said often children were sent in front of moving tanks to stop them in terms of setting up an ambush.

They're ordered to swirve around the kid or run him straight over if they can't, so I can see why this is done.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a bunch of cowards using kids like that... soulless bastards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the mind of the Arab/Muslim extremist world...

Although there haven't been any bombings in Israel recently, I still ****ing live in that ****.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, because an 11 year old is going to make explosives.
You never had bottle rockets and firecrackers as an 11 year old?

Anyway I'm pretty sure they frisk and check everybody who sets off the metal detector. Regardless of physical appearance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

This should explain it all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed it is. It was something I came across it at the "Slums".

Whenever I was coming back from Seattle, going back to NC, I set off an alarm because of my Wallet having Metal Shavings in it ( Was helping my a fort for friends kid) and they made me take off my Hoodie, Hat, shoes, and frisked me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom