i lostttttt my cd key :(((((((

Best answers
hole crap my dudes,i lost my cd key of half life and now i cant register cuz i re-install my win :( :scared: :scared: :scared:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you were going to delete ESF....

Well if you can't find it, you can either keep looking for it or buy a new one. I don't know hwo teling us will help you.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres really nothing you can do, except get another valid key, but please dont ask for one here because you will not get one.

If I were in your position, I would go buy another copy so I can have a brand new one that nobody else has, because if someone else has the same key as you, and you both try to play online, only one will be able to.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black_Dragon said:
mybe i can do anithing?
Well last time I checked
when you have a steam account, and you entered your key once, you don't have to do it again.. ever! just login

TwisteR said:
Theres really nothing you can do, except get another valid key, but please dont ask for one here because you will not get one.

If I were in your position, I would go buy another copy so I can have a brand new one that nobody else has, because if someone else has the same key as you, and you both try to play online, only one will be able to.
That's another possiblity yeah, and a cheap one too!
hl doesn't even cost more then $15 these days

Best answers
Look Buddy, We know what you want but we wont give it to you. PERIOD. Please lock this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom