I know those with 360s/PCs already beat it, but PS3 is getting BioShock :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just keep telling yourself that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guesstimate that over 80% of current-day console software never makes it to PC. Here are some titles off the top of my head:

Ace Combat 6
Armored Core 4
Skate
Ninja Gaiden 2
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Dead or Alive 4

And let's not even talk about all the XBox Live Arcade games that aren't available on the PC. Again, these are just off the top of my head. There are many, many more:

Assault Heroes
Assault Heroes 2
Geon
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
EXIT
Bomberman Live
Switchball
Carcasonne
Pacman Championship Edition
Rez HD
Undertow
Triggerheart Excelica

Again, you're just spouting nonsense because you don't know anything about the consoles you're dissing. Why don't you go and actually play a PS3 or 360 before you judge them. But, oh wait, I guess you're too good for that. You seem to think you know everything already.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honest do not want any of those games you listed, Winnar!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You just keep telling yourself that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guesstimate that over 80% of current-day console software never makes it to PC. Here are some titles off the top of my head:

Ace Combat 6
Armored Core 4
Skate
Ninja Gaiden 2
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Dead or Alive 4

And let's not even talk about all the XBox Live Arcade games that aren't available on the PC. Again, these are just off the top of my head. There are many, many more:

Assault Heroes
Assault Heroes 2
Geon
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
EXIT
Bomberman Live
Switchball
Carcasonne
Pacman Championship Edition
Rez HD
Undertow
Triggerheart Excelica

Again, you're just spouting nonsense because you don't know anything about the consoles you're dissing. Why don't you go and actually play a PS3 or 360 before you judge them. But, oh wait, I guess you're too good for that. You seem to think you know everything already.
How do you not mention Geometry Wars. That game is the best 5 dollars ever spent. It's so damn addicting, I don't play it too often, but when I do, it's for a few hours at a time.

Rez HD is really really fun too, i love how you make music by blowing stuff up, however I haven't bought it yet. I still play the demo.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Geometry Wars is on PC.
Really? Awe I didn't know that. Still fun as hell and well worth the mention in my opinion =/

I knew it was for the Wii and the xbox but not for the PC. Thanks for the info.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why I want warhawk =/ it looks amazing even if it is just multi player.
Come here. No come here. Let me ****ing tell you something.

It is awesome. I don't play Halo, Gears of War, Rainbow Six, or any other game online occasionally. But this. Oh Warhawk. I play this game constantly. It's one of the finer exclusives for PS3.

"Epic" is the word I like to describe this game. The scale of a full map is unbelievable at times, and with a large amount of people playing, you find yourself in your own mini high-intensity battle, forgetting that there is an overall war to steal the flags.

Speeding down a war-torn path in a 4x4 jeep; enemy's flag in hand, with a Warhawk in the air bombarding you with machine guns, cluster bombs, missiles; you name it. Your gunner is desperately trying to fight off the erratic jet while you stretch for the base. Miraculously, the Warhawk you were locked in combat with is struck by your teammate's homing missile,exploding with a loud, distinguished bang, as burning debris falls on your surroundings while you get 20 (or 30? I forget.) points for the flag capture. Rinse and repeat.

Oh, yeah. The thread. I just never liked the idea of playing games on the PC, besides City of Heroes. I grew up with consoles, and I like to chat/work/draw/surf on the computer. I can play a game at the same time with my DS or PS2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So basically what you're saying is that, since you don't like any of the games I listed, you don't like anything?

There's a broad selection of genres in there. If you don't like any of them, it's a wonder that you like anything at all.

I stand by my opinion that you're just being difficult for the sake of being difficult.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So basically what you're saying is that, since you don't like any of the games I listed, you don't like anything?

There's a broad selection of genres in there. If you don't like any of them, it's a wonder that you like anything at all.

I stand by my opinion that you're just being difficult for the sake of being difficult.
Sadly, and I don't mean to be rude, I agree.

Chakra-X said:
Come here. No come here. Let me ****ing tell you something.

It is awesome. I don't play Halo, Gears of War, Rainbow Six, or any other game online occasionally. But this. Oh Warhawk. I play this game constantly. It's one of the finer exclusives for PS3.

"Epic" is the word I like to describe this game. The scale of a full map is unbelievable at times, and with a large amount of people playing, you find yourself in your own mini high-intensity battle, forgetting that there is an overall war to steal the flags.

Speeding down a war-torn path in a 4x4 jeep; enemy's flag in hand, with a Warhawk in the air bombarding you with machine guns, cluster bombs, missiles; you name it. Your gunner is desperately trying to fight off the erratic jet while you stretch for the base. Miraculously, the Warhawk you were locked in combat with is struck by your teammate's homing missile,exploding with a loud, distinguished bang, as burning debris falls on your surroundings while you get 20 (or 30? I forget.) points for the flag capture. Rinse and repeat.

Oh, yeah. The thread. I just never liked the idea of playing games on the PC, besides City of Heroes. I grew up with consoles, and I like to chat/work/draw/surf on the computer. I can play a game at the same time with my DS or PS2.
Ugh, you should do a fanfic. That was amazing, and now I want the game more, but I don't want to shell out 400 dollars for it D:

Warhawk's amazing i wish they had it for the xbox D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom