I know it doesnt exist, but wouldnt it be interesting as hell??(new model)

Which one sounds most appealing?(and yes i have a slight passion for the ssj3's)

• YES! ssj3 gohan would be badass!!!

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Ive been waiting for a gotenks! gimme gotenks ssj3!!!

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • no! those ideas are crap! do something else!

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey guys I wanna know if you'd guys like me to make a ssj3 GOHAN. Since seeing s-bolts ssj2 gohan.......ive been thinking about what he'd look like as ssj3......if not, im gonna make him ssj3 either way and edit him to look like gotenks ssj3, gimme some input, eh?

Best answers
oo cool i was gonna do that but just ssj3 gohan but you are a better modeller :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
Hey guys I wanna know if you'd guys like me to make a ssj3 GOHAN. Since seeing s-bolts ssj2 gohan.......ive been thinking about what he'd look like as ssj3......if not, im gonna make him ssj3 either way and edit him to look like gotenks ssj3, gimme some input, eh?
SSJ3 Gohan would look alot like gokou if you think about it.
But his SSJ3 hair will probably be shorter. Anyway. Make a Super 17
and Android 17 Bryggz! :cry: :cry:

Best answers
need more votes! come on ppl!!!

*edit* and btw, considering gohans size, i figure i'd make a ssj3 KID gohan....think of it, doesnt look the same, he'd kinda be a different typa gotenks

Best answers
dude why u making up **** like ssj3 gohan when there is so many real things that can be done. (androids for example)? he never did that and he never will even if there is like 10 more series added onto db dbz and dbgt because he cant even go ssj once he well gets mystic or whatever u wanna call it from elder kai.

Best answers
yes well i find that i can model/edit saiyans well, and i like to model what the PEOPLE want, i dont decide, those who choose to speak up, get heard, those who sit back and don't say **** don't have the right to complain, and im sorry all but ppl who want androids.....i know lotta ppl like em but....i don't think i'd have too much fun making em and if i dont really enjoy it i wont put my best effort, simple as that

Best answers
yah ur ok but u havent really modeled a whole lot yet and i wont judge u as good or abd til i see more but good luck man:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way gohan would look stupid as ssj3

make gotenks hes waaaaaaaaay cooler :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make

make majin buu ssj3 that would rock,or android 16

Best answers
i made my decision, illl start my editing tomorrow, im tired now..

Best answers
Dude what a bout my ssj6 goku?????? ;/ o_o

Best answers
its also in the works, but someone get me some reference pics......i suck at finding them, dont worry i didnt forget bout ssj6, just get me some good pics

Best answers
i got u some. Like a whole bunch of em. DIdnt you click the link i posted on the forum??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj6 is stupid and fake

i mean people couldnt be bother to make a real ssj6 goku drawing so they just take an ssj3 one and edit the colors and slap a crapy af logo on it and say LOOK I FIND LEET SS6 GOKU!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my point is that ssj6 is just a lame ssj3 color change

Best answers
well unfortunatly my ssj6 im talking about is not a reskin of ssj3..:S if u had read all my stuff about it u would know which pic i was talking about..;/

Scruffie

S
Why are modellers forced to make things that exist? Hibiki, it isn't your decision wether they should or shouldn't make something. If a modeller wants to make something he'll do it and I think it's completely stupid to try and stop him because you think it sucks.

I wouldn't mind seeing SSJ5 or SSJ6 anything in a model, I'm not going to stop you. SSJ3 Gohan would be cool as well, but it would just look like Gotenks to me...

Best answers
because until they are all done (the originals), theres no point in making up crap that nobody wants or likes ::)

Best answers
i like fake

Originally posted by Super_Vegeta.LE
because until they are all done (the originals), theres no point in making up crap that nobody wants or likes ::)
hey,i like stuff like ssj6,5 and ssj3 gohan and things like that ;modlers whom make those types i love that stuff so keep makeing them for people who also like ssj6,5,and things like that!!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom