I just saw Iron man, Vip Screening.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see. You're right, the helmet does look a lot different from the MKIII. I agree, it's the MKIII, not the Extremis.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't it just be a hybrid? I mean I am seeing Extremis parts with MKIII , it's not a solid of any :|
You're forgetting that all of his armors resemble each other, because they're all based on a single suit. That said, the MKIII and the Extremis are two very different armors. The former is a regular suit of the armor. The latter's first layer is stored within Stark's body, which he can summon at any time. He can then telepathically summon the rest of the armor thanks to the Extremis virus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're forgetting that all of his armors resemble each other, because they're all based on a single suit. That said, the MKIII and the Extremis are two very different armors. The former is a regular suit of the armor. The latter's first layer is stored within Stark's body, which he can summon at any time. He can then telepathically summon the rest of the armor thanks to the Extremis virus.
Extremis virus? Was this an episode in the cartoon or was it like a cartoon movie? Cuz it sounds interesting but I don't really feel like watching the iron man seeries again since I've seen a part of the cartoon as a kid with the mandarin and the flying midget thingy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Extremis virus? Was this an episode in the cartoon or was it like a cartoon movie? Cuz it sounds interesting but I don't really feel like watching the iron man seeries again since I've seen a part of the cartoon as a kid with the mandarin and the flying midget thingy.
Comics .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard he stores part of the armor in his bones. o__O

Cool stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard he stores part of the armor in his bones. o__O

Cool stuff.
He stores the underlay that the rest of the armor hooks onto in his bones yeah. Extremis is kind of silly though since I mean he can control any piece of technology on the planet instantly with his mind. Tony was always pretty awesome cause he didn't have super powers but Extremis is kind of a cop out.

As for the armor the MkIII from the movie borrows a lot from Extremis and other series. It's more of a collage of all of Iron Man then an original design.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the second film doesn't have warmachine I'm going to strangle somebody.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say otherwise. Stane was the villain in Iron Man for the reasons I stated, but the Mandarin will be the main villain in Iron Man 2 despite what they originally felt. After all, he is Stark's main villain. The sequel also deals with Stark's alcoholism, and may have Warmachine taking over for a bit while Stark deals with his demons.
Also, Warmachine sucks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's Iron Man with less fire power, slower, and not nearly as intelligent. He only exists because Stark was too busy boozing it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ejjejeje.funny barney lost her head!!
I'm a guy elcor. Is that not noticeable? **** maybe I should change my name to something more manly and viking-like.

Anyways, despite the fact that warmachine may have sucked, I still like the chrome armor a lot more style-wise. It looked so freakin cool. Plus the guy who's playing warmachine said he was a hardcore Iron Man fan when he was young so I think he's going to fit the role very well.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm wondering if there's going to be a scene where they fight Mandarin at the same time.

They're flying around, holding hands, charging their repulsors. Stark looks into Rhodes's eyes. Rhodes looks back. Their heart rate increases. Stark's loins swell.....and I'm done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the movie. It was lacking in action, but the action sequences that were present were fantastic. I thought the ending could have been better, but for the most part it was exciting. I give it an 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom