I just saw Iron man, Vip Screening.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is some super sweet concept art, FCX, thanks for posting that.

+pants cream+

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just saw it and loved it. The scene where's he's flying with the f-22s can't be beat IMO.

Also can't wait for Warmachine and the Avengers tie-in. But Warmachine a little bit more. He's like Jazz in transformers, but he probably won't die.

Best answers
Just saw it and loved it. The scene where's he's flying with the f-22s can't be beat IMO.

Also can't wait for Warmachine and the Avengers tie-in. But Warmachine a little bit more. He's like Jazz in transformers, but he probably won't die.
I loved the part where that terrorist trys to shoot him in the back of his head, then it bounces off his head and does a headshot to the terrorist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh that was a pretty good one too, gave me a good laugh.

I can't believe he landed on the Shelby Cobra though. That made me cry.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I felt like an ass for laughing about the line Stark said about building the arc reactor to shut hippies up. My girlfriend who has a slight bit of environmentalism glared at me. I had to explain afterword that it was only because he was telling Jeff "The Dude" Bridges that line.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope this isn't too old for a necro but, more art of Iron Man.
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125452
I really must give the guy props for his suit design. He captured pretty much the whole Iron Man series with his suit. Borrowing a bit from everything from Classic to Extremis.

Though it does make me wonder if they are going to use the same thing as the new comic for the next movie. Would be kind of lame to use Fin Fang Foom in the same story for the new comic and second movie.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really must give the guy props for his suit design. He captured pretty much the whole Iron Man series with his suit. Borrowing a bit from everything from Classic to Extremis.

Though it does make me wonder if they are going to use the same thing as the new comic for the next movie. Would be kind of lame to use Fin Fang Foom in the same story for the new comic and second movie.
He's fighting Mandarin in the second movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there have mostly been rumors going around about Fin Fang Foom. I don't know how much credit I'd put into them though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there have mostly been rumors going around about Fin Fang Foom. I don't know how much credit I'd put into them though.
Favreau already said its going to be Mandarin. He was going to be in the first film, but they felt he wasn't realistic enough, but they're going to switch gears for the second. Hopefully he won't be such a queen in the movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Favreau already said its going to be Mandarin. He was going to be in the first film, but they felt he wasn't realistic enough, but they're going to switch gears for the second. Hopefully he won't be such a queen in the movie.
The criminal guy in Iron Man isn't the Mandarin. He's just a henchman for the Mandarin.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The criminal guy in Iron Man isn't the Mandarin. He's just a henchman for the Mandarin.
I didn't say otherwise. Stane was the villain in Iron Man for the reasons I stated, but the Mandarin will be the main villain in Iron Man 2 despite what they originally felt. After all, he is Stark's main villain. The sequel also deals with Stark's alcoholism, and may have Warmachine taking over for a bit while Stark deals with his demons.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Methinks this suit will be the one to be used in future films.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really? Granted I don't know a whole lot about Iron Man's different armors, as I don't read the comics, but comparing them with the material from the Iron Man film and game, it looks more like Extremis than MKIII to me. The triangular 'emblem' on his chest is similar to that of Extremis, as are the shoulders and head. The MKIII has a circular emblem, and the neck area on the MKIII shows a bit more of the internal mechanisms than the Extremis does.

Yeah, I don't know much about the armors, I just go by what I've seen so far. :3

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When comparing the MKIII to the Extremis, it's important to pay attention to the helmet, gauntlets and the boots. How do I know for sure that is the MKIII? Because I like the helmet. I hate the way the Extremis's helmet looks, and that isn't it in the picture. If we could see the feet, you'd be able to tell immediately. Anyway, here's the Extremis and his crappy helmet:

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MKI ftw. I just love how it is so crude yet great. The others are nice too.

I just saw it and really enjoyed it. Better than Spider Man 3 and the Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just looked at the link Fatal posted, and it's definitely the MKIII. Those are covers for Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas, which has absolutely nothing to do with the Extremis arc. It's just a side-story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom