I just saw Iron man, Vip Screening.

Best answers
i felt that the film was to short?
and daym theres alot of hardcore super duper technology on the iron man movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scene after the credits ****ing blew my mind.
I pitty those who don't stay for the end.

Everyone in the theater was clapping when he came on.

Such a damn good movie. Best superhero movie by far.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pitty those who don't stay for the end.

Everyone in the theater was clapping when he came on.

Such a damn good movie. Best superhero movie by far.
Please, inform me what happened.
I was thinking of staying back but I just left with everyone else.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, inform me what happened.
I was thinking of staying back but I just left with everyone else.

Stark walks into his house and notices someone broke in. He approaches the figure, and out of the shadows walks Samuel L. Mother****ing Jackson, who has been casted as Nick Fury. He tells Stark they need to discuss the Avengers Initiative. Since Nick Fury is SLMJ, and they called that particular program the Avengers Initiative, it's safe to say they're going the Ultimates route.

Huzzah!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Stark walks into his house and notices someone broke in. He approaches the figure, and out of the shadows walks Samuel L. Mother****ing Jackson, who has been casted as Nick Fury. He tells Stark they need to discuss the Avengers Initiative. Since Nick Fury is SLMJ, and they called that particular program the Avengers Initiative, it's safe to say they're going the Ultimates route.

Huzzah!
Well, that's retarded.
All it takes is S.L.J to ruin a good comic flick, he just doesn't belong.. He should be making things badass with.. guns and crap, but Samuel L. Jackson in Iron Man?! Wtf. I hope he dies before the sequel is made.

Best answers
Well, that's retarded.
All it takes is S.L.J to ruin a good comic flick, he just doesn't belong.. He should be making things badass with.. guns and crap, but Samuel L. Jackson in Iron Man?! Wtf. I hope he dies before the sequel is made.
I don't think you know this but
The ultimate Nick Fury is based on Samuel L Jackson, if he fits in the comic books he fits here.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you know this but
The ultimate Nick Fury is based on Samuel L Jackson, if he fits in the comic books he fits here.
I still don't like the actor, also the character he is going to play as.
The character has always been 'meh' to me, he's 'kind of' cool but.. I just hate the 'ultimate' version.

Maybe hasselhoff ruined the character for me..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nick Fury is close to being as badass as Cap, which may or may not be because he also fought WW2. In any case, you're a silly goose for hating the character design based off of SLMJ in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And really I'm glad you told me that Samuel L Jackson ruined the movie based on a scene you didn't see.

I mean hell here I thought Iron Man is the pinnacle of super hero movies and the best movie released this year but how can I ever think so highly of Iron Man now that I know you think he ruined the movie.. by being in a scene you didn't see...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nick Fury huh? Never heard of him. What does this signify then? I'd like to fully appreciate the gravity of that scene, and I know that I don't.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And really I'm glad you told me that Samuel L Jackson ruined the movie based on a scene you didn't see.

I mean hell here I thought Iron Man is the pinnacle of super hero movies and the best movie released this year but how can I ever think so highly of Iron Man now that I know you think he ruined the movie.. by being in a scene you didn't see...
He didn't 'ruin' the movie for me, but he will make the sequel less enjoyable.
The original N.F I can like, but the clone of S.L.J annoys me to great extents.

To contribute to the thread:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9554/ironmanbackv2revisedpswkq5.jpg

Edit-
I did not make these.
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=124921

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow,amaezing render,i think that the new iron y better than old.and the film is great.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SLMJ is also in the Hulk movie, and tries to convince Banner to join the Avengers Initiative.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SLMJ is also in the Hulk movie, and tries to convince Banner to join the Avengers Initiative.
Huh? An Inter-movie theme? Well, I guess it's all the Marvel Universe...But, the same character? What could this mean? A crossover?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh? An Inter-movie theme? Well, I guess it's all the Marvel Universe...But, the same character? What could this mean? A crossover?
Me and Hibiki talked about in another thread, but they're trying to make Marvel films more interconnected so that you know everything that is happening is happening in the same Universe. The main theory right now is they're leading up to an Ultimates/Ultimate Avengers film in 2010.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it. I and everyone else who I know who saw it, thought it was awesome. I love Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark, and the scene where Iron Man saved the villagers by blasting and punching everyone was incredibly badass.

My only tiiiiny gripe is that I wanted to see more scenes as described above, because a lot of the movie was him testing the suit and dealing with his human side, which is a perfectly acceptable route for a movie.

And everyone who stayed for the secret ending knew the context of just how awesome it was and the actor they chose. And the "Next time, baby" line had the whole theater groaning.

I now want to play the video game and get an Iron Man action figure =/.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My only tiiiiny gripe is that I wanted to see more scenes as described above, because a lot of the movie was him testing the suit and dealing with his human side, which is a perfectly acceptable route for a movie.
"Alright let's start with 10% power."

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Alright let's start with 10% power."
I honestly did not see that coming in that scene, or at least in that angle :p.

That's why I wasn't really bothered by the process of making the suit. It was actually interesting/entertaining and not just filler. I just wanted to see more scenes like the one I mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom